Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani officially launched Reliance Jio 4G services at the 42th annual general meeting on Thursday.
The customers, who have signed up already will get complementary access to the Jio ecosystem worth Rs 15,000 till December 2017.
While a slew of attractive offers and data tariff plans have been announced by Ambani, here are 10 most lucrative things that you can not miss.
1. All voice calls will be absolutely free for Jio customers
2. In the spirit of One India, roaming charges will also be zero across India
3. There is a free welcome offer for Jio customers from September 5 till December 31
4. Starting from September 5 till December 31, Jio`s bouquet of apps, all services will available for free
5. RJio will offer users data services free for four months
6. After the free-offer expiry RJio customers will get 10 tariff plans starting at Rs 19 a day for occasional users, Rs 149 a month for low data users and Rs 4,999 a month for heavy data users
7. Under, Rjio data plans, the effective rates will be 5 paise per MB or Rs 50 per GB
8. There will be special discount offer for students under which they will get 25 percent more data on Jio's tariffs
9. Rjio at its current tariff offers world's lowest and cheapest data plan
10. New handsets (LYF) will start at Rs 2,999