Want to manage multiple Gmail accounts on your Android phone? Know how to do that
Follow seven simple steps and manage multiple Gmail accounts on a single Android phone.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Switching between accounts can be very tedious. But it becomes like too much of a necessity at times.
You are sometimes forced to deal with multiple email accounts at one time –from personal to work and back.
But if you can tap into multiple Gmail accounts on your Android phone, your task becomes less cumbersome.
Know how to manage multiple Gmail accounts on your Android phone. However, you must keep in mind that some of this information applies only to devices running Android 5.0 and higher.
1. On your mobile device, open the Settings menu.
2. Under "Accounts," touch Add account.
3. Touch the type of account you want to add. You may be able to choose from choices like "Google," "IMAP," or "POP3."
4. Choose "Google" if you want to add your Google Account.
5. Choose "IMAP" or "POP3" if you want to access your email with a program like Microsoft Outlook or Thunderbird, even when you aren't connected to the Internet.
6. You might be required to enter your device's pattern, PIN, or password if you're adding additional accounts on the device. This is for your mail's security.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions. You are done!