A new Facebook Camera feature lets users add effects to their photos and videos.
Internet & Social Media News
The brazen terror attack on British parliament has once again fulled the debate on encrypted messaging.
Facebook Inc is giving the camera a central place on its smartphone app for the first time, encouraging users to take more pictures and edit them with digital stickers that show the influence of camera-friendly rival Snapchat.
Facebook Messenger has added a new feature Live Location that lets you share -- for an hour within a private direct or group message thread -- your real-time location on a map.
Google was even summoned to address the parliament about what it planned to do about the problem.
Facebook has launched a new tool that would make it easier for users to find and "follow" their elected representatives. The tool lists the officials based on users` location and provide a fast access to them.
Check out how you can get free 120 GB 4G data additionally on Reliance Jio.
Facebook Inc added a feature to its Messenger app on Monday to allow users to share their locations continuously for up to an hour, ramping up competition with tools offered by Apple Inc and Alphabet Inc`s Google Maps.
Under the Prime Membership plan customers can enrol by paying one-time fee of Rs 99 and continue to get Happy New Year offer benefit till March 2018.
Social media giant Facebook will begin testing a GIF button that will allow users post GIFs from services like Giphy and Tenor as comments.
Twitter has begun surveying members on a paid subscription service that would give frequent users more tools for using the social network for marketing, journalism and other fields.
With shortcuts right on the home screen, users now have access to in-depth experiences across sports, eat and drink, entertainment and weather sections.
If you are a BSNL user and you are travelling abroad, these information could help you plan better.
Twitter Inc is considering whether to build a premium version of its popular Tweetdeck interface aimed at professionals, the company said on Thursday, raising the possibility that it could collect subscription fees from some users for the first time.
High-speed mobile broadband technology 4G drove data traffic across India in 2016, making up 60 percent of incremental data volumes, according to a Nokia study.
4G was the major source of data traffic across the country in 2016, contributing 60 percent of the incremental payload from 2015 levels, a new report said on Thursday.
Now you can get Reliance Jio's Prime Membership for free – Know how to get it.
Twitter has blocked over 3.7-lakh accounts for promoting terrorism in the second half of 2016, bringing the total number of accounts shut by the popular micro-blogging website to over six lakhs in 18 months.
In a month, the consumer will get 30 GB data and 25 minutes free call per day
In a bid to tackle the raging price war in the country, Idea has come up with an Ultimate postpaid plan for customers giving upto 12GB data, unlimited calls, SMSes and free roaming.
Bharti Airtel on Tuesday lashed out at Reliance Jio's allegations around its fastest network ad campaign, saying that the complaint is a deliberate attempt to "malign the brand" and "misguide customers".
Twitter will allow media firms to plug directly into Twitter's software to go live by opening its streaming application programming interface (API) to them.
Telecom operator Idea Cellular will start selling 1GB and above mobile data plans across its 2G, 3G and 4G network at same price by the end of this month.
Twitter in partnership with PBS NewsHour on Fenruary 28 live-streamed US President Donald Trump's address to a joint session of Congress.
Facebook videos continue to dominate the social media, driving growth, engagement and media consumption, a new report has said.
Here is a comparative plan of the various telecom operators and their data tariff.
Driven by low-priced data offers, mobile internet usage was up by 29 percent in the period October-December 2016, over the previous quarter, a joint report by market research firm Kantar IMRB and Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) said on Thursday.
To counter threat from Reliance Jio, state-run telecom firm BSNL on Thursday launched a new plan that offers 2 GB of 3G data per day and unlimited calling within its network for Rs 339.
Gaps in YouTube`s encryption enable both government intelligence agencies, hackers and internet marketers to determine which videos a user is watching, said the researchers.
The telecom tribunal on Thursday did not stay Reliance Jio’s free promotional offer, but asked regulator Trai to “re-examine” issues relating to the approval granted to the operator to continue with the freebies.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- Watch: Exclusive report on joint exercise conducted by India and Oman soldiers
- Nigerians beaten up by locals in Greater Noida
- India defeat Australia by eight wickets, reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- DNA: Analysing the importance of an afternoon nap
- DNA: Should Muslim women get justice based on Muslim personal law or constitution of India?
- DNA: Today in history, 28 March 2017
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- Shakti devotees Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath begin 9-day Chaitra Navratri fast
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Have you ever seen a fish like this one? It's 20-feet long, weighs 700 kgs
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- BIG DEBATE - Muslims are 68% in J&K, why they are still considered minority?
- Samajwadi Party rift widens, Mulayam cancels dinner after party MLAs warned not to attend