Charging new entrant Reliance Jio of violating tariff order, incumbent operators such as Bharti Airtel and Vodafone on Fri met regulator Trai on the issue -- a new front in the ongoing war between the two sides over the points of interconnection.
Internet & Social Media News
With e-commerce giants offering heavy discounts, Indian consumers may splurge nearly Rs 25,000 crore in the upcoming festive season, according to a report.
To woo consumers in a market that has seen 'disruptive' entry of Reliance Jio, Vodafone is offering a new post-paid plan that offers a single recharge pack for voice call, data and SMS.
Online retailers in India hope netizens will splurge more this festive season, which accounts for 40 percent of annual sales, thanks to an uptick in rural demand after a good monsoon and the cash coming from the salary and bonus bonanza of the Seventh Pay Commission.
The 5-day Flipkart sale will kick off on October 2 and will continue till October 6.
With the festive season just around the corner, Adda52.com - India`s largest poker site, is launching a month long poker fest on the occasion of Dussehra and Diwali.
In a fresh move to offer secured and improved cloud services to Indian developers and enterprise customers, Google has announced to open a new "Google Cloud Region" which is expected to go live in Mumbai in 2017.
E-commerce major Snapdeal is all set to flag off the festive season with its 'Unbox Diwali Sale' from October 2, the same day when its larger rival Flipkart will begin its own festive offers.
With the festive seasons around the corner, e-commerce companies are all set to launch their big sale to woo shoppers.
The massive theft of Yahoo user data disclosed last week came from "professional" hackers seeking to profit from the breach, according to an analysis by security researchers.
In a major boost to artificial intelligence (AI) research, five top-notch tech companies -- Facebook, Amazon, Google, IBM and Microsoft -- have joined hands to announce a historic partnership on AI and machine learning.
India`s first and largest managed marketplace ShopClues has kicked off an enticing campaign for its seller base, called `Big Business Boom` with the tagline, `Business Badhaao, Diwali Manaao`.
Check out the full tariff chart and terms & conditions of BSNL unlimited broadband data plan.
Videocon Telecom, which sold its spectrum in six circles to Airtel this year, now plans to offer pan-India mobile services, including 3G and 4G, in the next 6-8 months but as a virtual network operator (VNO).
Facebook should be given a "fair hearing" regarding its 'Free Basics' programme, a senior US official Wednesday said even as he emphasised that the social media major is more than capable of advocating for itself.
If you don't want to buy a 4G smartphone but still use Reliance Jio 4G services, here's what you can do.
To check the offer, you will have to enter your Vodafone mobile number and then the 4 digit One Time Password (OTP) you will receive via SMS.
Check out the details of Airtel's international roaming pack.
Bharti Airtel has made incoming calls free for international roaming and also launched various packs for its both prepaid and postpaid customers to facilitate travelling abroad.
Facebook is set to launch its enterprise communication and collaboration network "Facebook At Work" globally in a few weeks on a per seat pricing model for businesses to make it easier for employees to exchange ideas easily, a media report said on Wednesday.
Twitter India and digital video network PING Network are launching a live video interview series with business and technology leaders over Twitter`s live streaming app Periscope.
With the growing trend of online dating services and apps, three in five (59 percent) Indian online daters are now facing security issues as these platforms have become hotbeds for cybercriminals, a new study revealed on Wednesday.
Get the 9 GB free data on your new 4G Smartphone for as many as 3 months.
Here are the key facts you must know about Vodafone's new plan of 9GB free data.
Nearly half of Indian consumers who are connected on the Internet feel they are "constantly followed" by online advertising and the menace of intrusive and uncontrolled campaigns are ruining consumer experience, according to global research agency Kantar TNS.
Tech giant Google on Tuesday announced a bouquet of new products for the Indian market that are suited to work with low Internet speeds.
Google has launched Google Station in India, a service that aims to deepen its reach across the country, as the search giant seeks to bring more people on to its Google platform.
As Google celebrated its 18th birthday with an animated, festive-balloon Doodle on Tuesday, there were some confusion regarding the date as the search engine giant has celebrated its birthday on other days in the month of September in the past.
Cybercriminal networks are taking advantage of security shortcomings in Internet of Things (IoT) devices to spread malware and create zombie networks, or botnets, without the knowledge of their device owners, cyber security firm Symantec has found.
As row between incumbents like Airtel and new entrant Reliance Jio escalated, telecom regulator Trai on Monday stepped in and said it will slap show cause notices on operators for call drops that are far exceeding the norm.
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Indian Army kills 35 terrorists in surgical strikes across LoC
- DNA: Meet our highly trained surgical strike specialist 'Para Special Forces'
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- DNA: Analysis of terror launchpads and training organisations in PoK
- DNA: Analyzing surgical strike operations and special commandos by various countries
- Army chief, Defence Minister were monitoring surgical strikes in Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read
- Five reasons why Pakistan is denying India’s surgical strikes across LoC
- Punjab on maximum alert, villages near Pakistan border are being evacuated; additional BSF troops move in
- Nawaz Sharif condemns Indian aggression along LoC
- India carries out surgical strike across LoC: Updates
- Wait-listed? This new Railways policy will cheer you up - Must Read
- Baffled by India's surgical strikes, Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir's Akhnoor sector
- Full Details: How India's daredevil commandos hit inside Pakistan to avenge Uri