Bharti Airtel has made incoming calls free for international roaming and also launched various packs for its both prepaid and postpaid customers to facilitate travelling abroad.
Internet & Social Media News
Facebook is set to launch its enterprise communication and collaboration network "Facebook At Work" globally in a few weeks on a per seat pricing model for businesses to make it easier for employees to exchange ideas easily, a media report said on Wednesday.
Twitter India and digital video network PING Network are launching a live video interview series with business and technology leaders over Twitter`s live streaming app Periscope.
With the growing trend of online dating services and apps, three in five (59 percent) Indian online daters are now facing security issues as these platforms have become hotbeds for cybercriminals, a new study revealed on Wednesday.
Get the 9 GB free data on your new 4G Smartphone for as many as 3 months.
Here are the key facts you must know about Vodafone's new plan of 9GB free data.
Nearly half of Indian consumers who are connected on the Internet feel they are "constantly followed" by online advertising and the menace of intrusive and uncontrolled campaigns are ruining consumer experience, according to global research agency Kantar TNS.
Tech giant Google on Tuesday announced a bouquet of new products for the Indian market that are suited to work with low Internet speeds.
Google has launched Google Station in India, a service that aims to deepen its reach across the country, as the search giant seeks to bring more people on to its Google platform.
As Google celebrated its 18th birthday with an animated, festive-balloon Doodle on Tuesday, there were some confusion regarding the date as the search engine giant has celebrated its birthday on other days in the month of September in the past.
Cybercriminal networks are taking advantage of security shortcomings in Internet of Things (IoT) devices to spread malware and create zombie networks, or botnets, without the knowledge of their device owners, cyber security firm Symantec has found.
As row between incumbents like Airtel and new entrant Reliance Jio escalated, telecom regulator Trai on Monday stepped in and said it will slap show cause notices on operators for call drops that are far exceeding the norm.
Reliance Jio on Sunday fired a fresh salvo at the cellular operators body COAI alleging that its rules including voting norms are "overwhelmingly biased and lopsided" and framed to serve vested interests of three incumbent operators - Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Idea.
Many Yahoo users rushed on Friday to close accounts, some of which they had not used in years, after the internet company announced it suffered one of the world`s largest cyber breaches.
Here's all you need to know about the JioFi
Twitter Inc is moving closer to a sale and has received expressions of interest, CNBC reported on Friday, sending the microblogger`s shares up more than 19 percent in their biggest gain in over two
Bharti Airtel has launched a 4G data pack that offers free data for 90 days, a company statement said here on Friday.
Cafe Coffee Day (CCD), India`s leading youth aggregator has tied up with leading and `neutral` Wi-Fi service provider O-Zone Networks to provide free Wi-Fi access to customers at its cafes in select cities across the country.
Technology giant Microsoft on Thursday said it has presented to central authorities various “case scenarios” on how its Skype service can be used for identity authentication using the Aadhaar database.
Technology giant Microsoft said it has presented to central authorities various "case scenarios" on how its Skype service can be used for identity authentication using the Aadhaar database.
Between January and June this year, the Indian government made 139 account information requests and requested for 42 accounts to be removed from the micro-blogging website, Twitter`s biannual transparency report revealed on Thursday.
India`s largest cash-back and coupons site is expecting to drive Rs. 500 crore worth of GMV this festive season (Oct-Dec).
Here are some of the plans that BSNL will bring to counter Reliance Jio.
The Facebook users who reported getting more likes on average also reported greater self-esteem.
In a bid to facilitate refunds for customers and merchants, PayPal, one of the world`s leading payment platforms, extended the time limit from 60 to 180 days for filing a refund claim, a company official said on Thursday.
Targetting the 2G and 3G users, BSNL soon plans to bring a plan which will give neck to neck competition to Reliance Jio –Know full details.
Twitter saw a jump in official requests to remove posts in the first half of this year, the company said Wednesday.
Leading companies in the Indian online travel space Yatra.com has announced the launch of app integration with Uber, the world`s largest on-demand smart mobility app to make road travel hassle free for its customers.
Nearly 7.9 million domain name registrations were added to the internet in the second quarter of 2016 globally -- a growth rate of 2.4 percent over the first quarter -- global domain and internet service provider VeriSign Inc. said on Wednesday.
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- DNA: Analysis of Sushma Swaraj's UNGA speech targeting Pak and terrorism - Part II
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996 Part II
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics? - Part II
- Is PM Modi trying to enhance the image of Muslims in Indian politics?
- DNA: Analyzing the reality of stone pelters and separatist in Kashmir Part-II
- DNA: Today in History, 27th September, 2016
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- Trouble for Subramanian Swamy, Delhi Police obtain sanction to prosecute BJP leader for inflammatory article
- From Srinagar to Bikaner – Indian Air Force flexes its muscles along the western front
- SHAMEFUL! 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans shouted during Congress rally organised for Uri martyrs? WATCH
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- Shoe thrown at Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi during 'Kisan Yatra' in UP's Sitapur
- India vs New Zealand: Gautam Gambhir to replace injured Lokesh Rahul for 2nd Test at Eden Gardens?
- Must watch video! This is how young Indian envoy silenced Pakistan at the United Nations
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and water cannot flow together, says PM Narendra Modi
- Cauvery row: Release water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka; Section 144 imposed in Bengaluru till Sept 30
- WATCH and DECIDE: Ravichandran Ashwin vs Shane Warne - Who bowled the better ball?