The startup builds technology to detect intellectual property that has been shared by Internet users without permission.
Internet & Social Media News
This recent data plan by Aircel of Rs 333 provides users with 30 GB of 3G data for a period of 30 days with no usage limits. However, this offer has been announced for Karnataka region of the company
Twitter has been rated the best platform when it comes to B2B marketing, a new report said on Monday, adding that people prefer Facebook-owned Instagram as their favourite channel for sharing image-based content.
In its bid to connect people in markets where mobile internet connections are slow, Facebook on Thursday rolled out the "lite" version of its Messenger app in India.
In the following weeks, you may see ads in your Facebook Messenger as the company is extending beta test of home screen Messenger ads worldwide.
The new set of plan benefits will be available from 11th July and will be applicable for all new as well as existing subscribers.
The move comes after Jio's Dhan Dhana Dhan offer - launched on April 11 -- reached the maximum allowed 90-day promotional period on July 9.
Facebook is reportedly planning to let people subscribe to publications through its `Instant Articles` feature and support major publications with metered paywalls and "freemium" models.
After a price drop in March, Facebooks Oculus Rift virtual reality (VR) hardware is getting a cumulative $400 drop for the summer, months before Oculus` big event in autumn.
Facebook is reportedly working on a stand-alone app that would soon help its over two billion users make live group video chats on its platform.
Here are the data plans that will be applicable post the expiry of 84 days window.
Here is why Mukesh Ambani may announce another bumper offer for Reliance Jio customers.
As Dhan Dhana Dhan plan is set to expire by June-end, Reliance Jio has brought in another bumper offer for its users.
In the ongoing battle against rampant abuse on its platform, microblogging site Twitter is working to add a new feature that would let users flag tweets that contain misleading, false or harmful information, the media reported.
In yet another move to cut down on low-quality content and fake news in News Feed, Facebook is updating its algorithm again to remove such content from its platform.
Researchers at Moscow-based cyber security firm Kaspersky Lab have labelled the malware a "wiper."
India has been the worst hit in the Asia Pacific region by the 'Petya' ransomware that has claimed thousands of victims globally.
Here's how Vodafone customers upto 9GB additional data for every 1GB Data recharged or activated.
As many as two billion people across the world now use Facebook to connect with their friends, with over 800 million of them engaging on the platform everyday.
The government on Wednesday said it has initiated proactive measures and is keeping a close vigil on the ransomware attack that has hit Europe, maintaining that there is no large-scale impact on India yet.
The computer virus that is affecting companies and institutions around the world is a new variant of ransomware called Nyetya -- WannaCry`s bad cousin -- according to networking and security major Cisco.
The ransomware is similar to WannaCry in terms of demanding bitcoins to unlock the encrypted files.
Ransomware known as Petya seems to have re-emerged to affect computer systems across Europe, causing issues primarily in Ukraine, Russia, England and India
Here's what you need to do to avail the free Netflix subscription.
Users can choose one of the five Messenger emoji icons to amplify their emotions and express love, laughter, surprise, sadness or anger.
A new update to the photo-sharing app Snapchat that allows certain users to track down your exact location is raising privacy concerns for parents and child safety advocates.
Privacy advocates have long criticised Google's practice of using email data to tailor advertising, but now the company is putting an end to the method.
Facebook Inc is in talks with Hollywood studios about producing scripted, TV-quality shows, with an aim of launching original programming by late summer, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
Airtel's big data offer seems to be a competitor to Reliance Jio's Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony: Extended family reaches Parliament
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA