Vodafone 348 Prepaid Recharge Offer gives 1 GB data daily with unlimited voice calls for 28 days.
Internet & Social Media News
To make News Feed more conversational and easier to read and navigate, Facebook has made a few updates to its design, including the comment style and readability.
Government has directed internet majors - Google, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Microsoft and Yahoo - to immediately remove the links of dangerous online game Blue Whale Challenge, which has led to suicide of children in India and other countries.
Facebook is deleting the link to a blog post that attacked a victim of white supremacist violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.
State-owned BSNL has now decided to allow the benefit of Voice/SMS, Special Tariff Voucher (STV) and Combo Vouchers in national roaming on the occasion of 71st independence day on PAN India basis with effect from 15 August’ 2017 in the area where BSNL operates.
Going further, Trai is mulling allowing 'export' or use of that data to enable people to build tariff-comparison apps and products, just as one sees for insurance or airline fares.
Here is what exactly happened to this person using Airtel.
The key highlight of the sale this time is the Redmi Note 4 will be available with latest Android Nougat update.
In a bid to explore the high-potential Chinese online market, Facebook has authorised the release of a new app here that does not carry its name.
The social network major can use the technology for object tracking in live videos as part of its AR efforts and also for applying digital effects to captured videos.
Reliance Jio last month announced new tariff plans to replace its current dirt-cheap rates, offering lesser validity and data on a revamped Rs 309 plan and dishing out a bumper 84GB for Rs 399.
Google Doodle commemorates the 44th anniversary of the party where DJ Kool Herc originated hip hop music.
Facebook Inc on Wednesday made its biggest move to date to compete in the television market by expanding its video offerings with programming ranging from professional women`s basketball to a safari show and a parenting program.
In a bid to further improve the search experience for its users in India, Google on Thursday introduced latest update to its `Search` app.
RCom has announced its all-new Rs 299 rental plan offering unlimited calls, texts, and data to its subscribers.
Here is a comparison between the top deals being offered by both Flipkart and Amazon on Day 2 of their ongoing sale.
Users can also add their friends and family by sending an invite to them through a link. Copy and paste no more required to share videos, one can directly send it to a friend's chat or profile.
"Unintentional ad clicks can be profitable for publishers, they fail to deliver good experiences for businesses or people. For advertisers, these kinds of unintentional clicks can drive down the value of their campaigns," said Brett Vogel, Product Marketing Manager, Facebook.
Twitter on Wednesday announced the world`s first creator-based video relay which will feature more than 24 hours of continuous content from nearly 40 creators across the globe -- including seven prominent personalities from India.
The `Night Mode` has been seen on desktop in select users` accounts.
Not many people know about this Snapchat-like app as only users aged 21 or younger could sign up for it.
Here is a comparison between the top deals being offered by both Flipkart and Amazon in their ongoing sale.
Here are the top 10 electronic deals of Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 1.
Amazon Prime members will be facilitated by early access to top deals along with Amazon's “blockbuster offers at never seen before prices.”
Indian handset market recorded over 350 million shipments in the year 2017 as compared to 280 million in 2016, a surge in revenue from Rs 111,000 crores in 2015 to Rs 135,000 crore in 2016, according to an ASSOCHAM-KPMG joint study.
Here's what you need to do in order to avail the offer.
A Consumer court has ordered Airtel to refund an amount of Rs 44.50 to a consumer for data loss, caused due to the blocking of internet services during the Patidar quota agitation in 2015.
Looks like everyone is after Snapchat. After Facebook-owned Instagram `copied` several of its features, now Google is likely to launch a competitor to Snapchat`s `Discover` feature.
This feature is similar to Instagram `Live` that was launched last year.
Amid allegations of fake news on Facebook affecting election results, social networking giant Facebook is testing a feature that slips "top posts" from local politician`s into your News Feed.
- 24-year old biker dies while speeding near Delhi's Mandi House
- India celebrates 71st Independence Day
- SC orders NIA to investigate Kerala 'love jihad' case
- GST strengthened spirit of competitive cooperative federalism, says PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi's Independence Day speech - Watch
- Watch: Woman chants 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' at Srinagar's Lal Chowk
- J&K: LeT commander Ayub Lelhari gunned down in encounter in Pulwama
- Unsung heroes of Indian freedom struggle - Watch
- UP Govt mulls action against Madrasas who didn't sing National Anthem on I-Day
- Hurriyat funding probe: NIA conducts raids at 12 locations in J&K
- WATCH: On Independence Day, Indian cricket team hoists national flag in Sri Lanka
- Rohith Vemula was a troubled individual, didn’t commit suicide over Hyderabad Central University action: Inquiry Commission
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha collections—Akshay Kumar's impressive social drama is UNSTOPPABLE at Box Office
- Blue Whale: Govt asks Google, FB, others to remove game links
- Reward for locating 'missing' Sonia Gandhi: Posters emerge in Rae Bareli
- China says not aware of Ladakh scuffle; asks India to withdraw troops from Doklam
- Caught on cam: Trinamool Congress MLA Swapan Kumar Beltharia beats vendor in West Bengal's Purulia — Watch
- 1984 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- Independence Day 2017: India's dream of Swaraj will be fulfilled, says PM Modi
- Kapil Sharma makes Navjot Singh Sidhu unhappy but why?
- 81 lakh Aadhaar deactivated till date: Here's how to find out your status
- When a black kite landed below Red Fort podium during PM Modi's I-Day speech
- Himachal Pradesh: 3 dead, 4 injured after bus falls into gorge in Kullu
- Divyanka Tripathi fears having a daughter, questions Beti Bachao campaign
- Lieutenant Umer Fayaz's killers identified, we're on their trail, says Army