This recent data plan by Aircel of Rs 333 provides users with 30 GB of 3G data for a period of 30 days with no usage limits. However, this offer has been announced for Karnataka region of the company
Internet & Social Media News
Twitter has been rated the best platform when it comes to B2B marketing, a new report said on Monday, adding that people prefer Facebook-owned Instagram as their favourite channel for sharing image-based content.
In its bid to connect people in markets where mobile internet connections are slow, Facebook on Thursday rolled out the "lite" version of its Messenger app in India.
In the following weeks, you may see ads in your Facebook Messenger as the company is extending beta test of home screen Messenger ads worldwide.
The new set of plan benefits will be available from 11th July and will be applicable for all new as well as existing subscribers.
The move comes after Jio's Dhan Dhana Dhan offer - launched on April 11 -- reached the maximum allowed 90-day promotional period on July 9.
Facebook is reportedly planning to let people subscribe to publications through its `Instant Articles` feature and support major publications with metered paywalls and "freemium" models.
After a price drop in March, Facebooks Oculus Rift virtual reality (VR) hardware is getting a cumulative $400 drop for the summer, months before Oculus` big event in autumn.
Facebook is reportedly working on a stand-alone app that would soon help its over two billion users make live group video chats on its platform.
Here are the data plans that will be applicable post the expiry of 84 days window.
Here is why Mukesh Ambani may announce another bumper offer for Reliance Jio customers.
As Dhan Dhana Dhan plan is set to expire by June-end, Reliance Jio has brought in another bumper offer for its users.
In the ongoing battle against rampant abuse on its platform, microblogging site Twitter is working to add a new feature that would let users flag tweets that contain misleading, false or harmful information, the media reported.
In yet another move to cut down on low-quality content and fake news in News Feed, Facebook is updating its algorithm again to remove such content from its platform.
Researchers at Moscow-based cyber security firm Kaspersky Lab have labelled the malware a "wiper."
India has been the worst hit in the Asia Pacific region by the 'Petya' ransomware that has claimed thousands of victims globally.
Here's how Vodafone customers upto 9GB additional data for every 1GB Data recharged or activated.
As many as two billion people across the world now use Facebook to connect with their friends, with over 800 million of them engaging on the platform everyday.
The government on Wednesday said it has initiated proactive measures and is keeping a close vigil on the ransomware attack that has hit Europe, maintaining that there is no large-scale impact on India yet.
The computer virus that is affecting companies and institutions around the world is a new variant of ransomware called Nyetya -- WannaCry`s bad cousin -- according to networking and security major Cisco.
The ransomware is similar to WannaCry in terms of demanding bitcoins to unlock the encrypted files.
Ransomware known as Petya seems to have re-emerged to affect computer systems across Europe, causing issues primarily in Ukraine, Russia, England and India
Here's what you need to do to avail the free Netflix subscription.
Users can choose one of the five Messenger emoji icons to amplify their emotions and express love, laughter, surprise, sadness or anger.
A new update to the photo-sharing app Snapchat that allows certain users to track down your exact location is raising privacy concerns for parents and child safety advocates.
Privacy advocates have long criticised Google's practice of using email data to tailor advertising, but now the company is putting an end to the method.
Facebook Inc is in talks with Hollywood studios about producing scripted, TV-quality shows, with an aim of launching original programming by late summer, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
Airtel's big data offer seems to be a competitor to Reliance Jio's Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.
Google is going to stop reading your Gmail in search of opportunities to sell ads.
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar to attend PM Modi's dinner for outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Hooligans and police clash in Jewar, Greater Noida; 4 arrested, 2 absconding
- Aapki News: 19-year-old Delhi girl helps capture mobile-snatchers
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Indian Army ammunition stock in critical level, will exhaust after 10 days of war: CAG report
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- International Champions Cup: Manchester United vs Real Madrid – Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time in IST
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- Income Tax Filing 2017: Here is why you should check Form 26AS
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- President Pranab Mukherjee gets nostalgic in farewell speech, says 'I leave with tinge of sadness and rainbow of memories'
- Kangana Ranaut responds to Saif Ali Khan's open letter on 'nepotism debate' with a feisty note!