Facebook has come under severe criticism for banning a US-born transgender YouTube personality for slamming social justice activists.
Internet & Social Media News
Vodafone Private Recharge Mode (PRM) a free of cost service for West Bengal subscribers.
Now recharge your mobile phone without sharing your phone number with retailers.
Twitter is `ghost` deleting offensive tweets, most certainly in line with its campaign to weed out the offensive and harassing content and make the platform safe for its users.
Enrollment for Prime membership will start from March 1 and continue till March 31.
Here's all you need to know about Jio Prime Membership plan.
BharatQR code would require merchants to only display one QR code instead of multiple ones.
Telecom tribunal TDSAT on Monday asked regulator TRAI to place all documents pertaining to Reliance Jio's free offers and specify whether the tariffs were a regular plan, base plan or special tariff voucher.
After facing criticism for its censorship policies, Facebook now wants to empower its users to define what is "objectionable.”
Average download speed on Bharti Airtel's mobile network was highest in January at 8.42 megabit per second (mbps).
CITI Bank credit card users can also avail a flat Rs 9000 cashback on the purchase of Google Pixel.
The user needs to remember just one master password instead of dozens of different passwords.
These SIMs, which will be provided by BSNL, will have Rs 50 talk time and 50 Mb internet data at free of cost.
Facebook is soon rolling out an update to all its users that would autoplay the sound of a video on News Feed, without users having to tap on it.
Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday said his telecom venture Jio has crossed a customer base of 100 million.
The new apps -- for Apple TV, Amazon's Fire TV and Samsung Smart TV -- will provide a more convenient way for users of the social network to view videos on a large screen.
In line with its attempts to curb online abuse and harassment, Twitter has announced an update that would not notify the users when they were added to lists, but the update was soon rolled back following user feedback.
Data breaches are becoming more pervasive and damaging and are now affecting every department within an organisation -- leaving a lingering, if not lasting, imprint on an enterprise.
For once, 'love is in the air' among the fiercest rivals of the Indian telecom industry on the Valentine's Day, with twitter playing the cupid.
Google, along with search engines like Bing and Yahoo are reportedly going to ban all the pirated torrent sites on their search.
DoT has issued the 6-series MSC codes in three circles –Assam, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu.
Idea Cellular on Thursday said it has enabled USSD-based platform for shopkeepers and customers to conduct digital transactions using Idea Money service.
FreeCharge consumers will be able to pay for bookings on Yatra, India`s leading online travel company and largest domestic hotels platform.
Alibaba is in talks with telecom operators and Wi-Fi providers to offer free Internet services
To counter threat from Reliance Jio, state-run telecom firm BSNL Friday slashed 3G mobile internet rates by about three-fourths, bringing down the cost of per GB data to as low as Rs 36 under a special pack.
Amazon has filed its application with the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
The shareholding is through Alibaba.com Singapore and AliPay Singapore.
Telecom regulator TRAI has said the tariff plans of Reliance Jio are in compliance with its regulations and the existing tariff orders.
A US court has ordered Facebook`s virtual reality subsidiary Oculus and its executives to pay game developer ZeniMax Media $500 million in damages over copyright infringement and violation of non-disclosure agreement.
After the presentation of Union Budget 2017 in the Lok Sabha, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will reply to questions by Twitterati.
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- Children subjected to cruelty on allegations of mobile stealing
- DNA: Today in History | February 22, 2017
- J&K: Three soldiers martyred in terror attack in Shopian
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Massive surge in BJP's seats; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh