Many Yahoo users rushed on Friday to close accounts, some of which they had not used in years, after the internet company announced it suffered one of the world`s largest cyber breaches.
Internet & Social Media News
Here's all you need to know about the JioFi
Twitter Inc is moving closer to a sale and has received expressions of interest, CNBC reported on Friday, sending the microblogger`s shares up more than 19 percent in their biggest gain in over two
Bharti Airtel has launched a 4G data pack that offers free data for 90 days, a company statement said here on Friday.
Cafe Coffee Day (CCD), India`s leading youth aggregator has tied up with leading and `neutral` Wi-Fi service provider O-Zone Networks to provide free Wi-Fi access to customers at its cafes in select cities across the country.
Technology giant Microsoft on Thursday said it has presented to central authorities various “case scenarios” on how its Skype service can be used for identity authentication using the Aadhaar database.
Technology giant Microsoft said it has presented to central authorities various "case scenarios" on how its Skype service can be used for identity authentication using the Aadhaar database.
Between January and June this year, the Indian government made 139 account information requests and requested for 42 accounts to be removed from the micro-blogging website, Twitter`s biannual transparency report revealed on Thursday.
India`s largest cash-back and coupons site is expecting to drive Rs. 500 crore worth of GMV this festive season (Oct-Dec).
Here are some of the plans that BSNL will bring to counter Reliance Jio.
The Facebook users who reported getting more likes on average also reported greater self-esteem.
In a bid to facilitate refunds for customers and merchants, PayPal, one of the world`s leading payment platforms, extended the time limit from 60 to 180 days for filing a refund claim, a company official said on Thursday.
Targetting the 2G and 3G users, BSNL soon plans to bring a plan which will give neck to neck competition to Reliance Jio –Know full details.
Twitter saw a jump in official requests to remove posts in the first half of this year, the company said Wednesday.
Leading companies in the Indian online travel space Yatra.com has announced the launch of app integration with Uber, the world`s largest on-demand smart mobility app to make road travel hassle free for its customers.
Nearly 7.9 million domain name registrations were added to the internet in the second quarter of 2016 globally -- a growth rate of 2.4 percent over the first quarter -- global domain and internet service provider VeriSign Inc. said on Wednesday.
The Indian digital classified industry is set to grow three times to $1.2 billion by 2020 -- driven by the rapid growth of e-services, real estate and automobiles, Google and KPMG revealed on Wednesday.
Google has launched its messaging app 'Allo', which would compete with the likes of WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
Here are the full tariff and plan details of Vodafone's FLEX mobile plan.
The online shopping portal Amazon`s algorithms make customers pay more for popular products giving prominence to items that benefit the retail giant.
Homegrown e-tailer Flipkart has crossed the 100-million registered users mark, becoming the first e-commerce company in the country to hit the milestone.
India’s leading online fashion destination, Jabong, has announced that it has launched a social intranet platform on mobile devices for its employees.
This video usually comes like a featured video posted by your friend.
Twitter announced Monday it was easing its 140-character limit on tweets, implementing a policy announced in May to no longer factor certain add-ons including pictures into a message`s length.
Tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Monday a Galaxy Note 7 smartphone in China that reportedly caught fire was damaged by external heating.
India is trying to comprehend issues pertaining to e-commerce with a view to taking a position in global trade negotiations at the World Trade Organisation (WTO).
Here are five reasons that slow down your internet speed and know how to fix it.
Online marketplace Amazon India is opening 'seller cafes' across 24 cities and towns to offer on-ground help to merchants on its platform ahead of the festival season.
Mobile operator Bharti Airtel on Sunday said it has rolled out over 20,000 units of Aadhaar based e-KYC solution across India, and plans to have the facility deployed in over 500,000 retail outlets, including in rural pockets, in the coming months.
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- India signs Rafale deal with France to buy 36 fighter jets
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- BSF arrests Pakistani nationalist in Akhnooor sector
- DNA: How will Indian defense gain strength after multi-role combat aircraft Rafale?
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- BJP national council meet chaired by Amit Shah begins in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analyzing the pitiful condition of education system in India
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India? Part III
- SC revokes parole of Subrata Roy Sahara
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa hospitalised, stable now
- Uri revenge? India likely to revisit 1960 Indus Water Treaty with Pakistan
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- Has Pakistan Army selected `targets` in India?
- Mumbai, Uran on high alert: Suspects' sketches released, one heard as saying `We will target ONGC`
- 'Pakistan unreliable, diverting US aid money to ISI which is funding global terrorism'
- MUST WATCH: `Pakistan's motto is destruction of India`
- India attacks Pakistani camps, jihadis only in Bollywood films: JeM chief Masood Azhar