In a bid to make Facebook accessible to all, the social networking giant has allowed publishers to include closed captions (one of a series of subtitles) in Facebook Live, helping people who are hearing impaired to experience live videos.
Internet & Social Media News
With Ramzan Special Pack, 2G customers can enjoy the unlimited data offer for Rs 5 by dialing *444*5# and 3G customers can enjoy the unlimited data offer for Rs 19 by dialing *444*19#.
In a bid to protect vulnerable teenagers from online bullying and exploitation, Facebook is reportedly launching a new messaging app that will allow parents to monitor who their children are in contact with.
The company said that it wants to work with publishers to help them understand what kinds of ads will no longer be acceptable.
The interactive cricket game features a match between crickets vs snails.
Systrom endorsed that Instagram`s "Stories" feature is "definitely similar" to Snapchat`s version, but argued that it did not establish that they were copying.
Beware as even `liking` a controversial post on Facebook can land you in trouble. In a first such case, a Switzerland court has fined a man over $4,000 just for clicking the "like" button on comments that a judge deemed defamatory.
Twitter has added a new feature to Direct Messages (DMs) that will now filter DMs from unknown followers.
In another attempt to reposition itself as a major video provider, Twitter has linked up with the BBC to share coverage of five major UK elections debates from Wednesday.
JioFibre broadband services will likely offer 100 GB free data at 100 Mbps speed and free access to Jio premium applications.
Facebook will host a summit in June that is dedicated to health and aims to sell ads to the pharmaceutical industry, a media report said.
Customers can enjoy 10 GB data per month for first three months under the offer.
The offer can be availed by new and existing customers who enrolled for Airtel broadband services on or after 16 May.
Vodafone has launched two integrated plans – Vodafone SuperDay and Vodafone SuperWeek giving the prepaid customers benefits of unlimited local and free data.
Expanding its features for big screens, Twitter has updated its Apple TV app by adding support for live 360 degree videos and Periscope`s Global Map.
Facebook Inc has signed deals with millennial-focused news and entertainment creators Vox Media, BuzzFeed, ATTN, Group Nine Media and others to make shows for its upcoming video service, which will feature long and short-form content with ad breaks, according to several sources familiar with the situation.
Twitter on Wednesday launched a customisable Direct Message Card that businesses can use to promote and share bots and other customer experiences in Direct Messages.
A day after reports emerged of guidelines that Facebook follows to censor sensitive content, the social media giant said it is testing products to connect its users to local news.
E-commerce consumers are likely to remain unaffected once GST sets in from July 1 even as players like Flipkart and Amazon prepare to deduct one percent of the payment it makes to sellers under the new tax regime.
Facebook is rolling out new option "Order Food" to a select users in the US which will let them order food directly from its app, without having to open the restaurants`s dedicated app or website.
The affected computers were all old versions which were later updated, he said, adding that the virus issue was also fixed completely.
Facebook has announced three new updates so that people will see even fewer clickbait stories in their feeds, and more of the stories they find authentic.
A fake WhatsApp URL is doing the rounds --Know how you can identify it.
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday announced new plans for its home broadband users, offering up to 100 percent more high-speed data benefits within the same monthly rentals.
Facebook will reimburse some advertisers after the company found and fixed a bug that misattributed some clicks on video carousel ads as link clicks.
Google has paid tribute to Antikythera mechanism –an ancient Greek analogue computer with a special doodle.
You can use your PhonePe wallet to avail 30 percent cashback on payments.
If you are in for some online shopping on Amazon, here are 10 blockbuster items listed for today
As Reliance Jio is gearing up to launch its much-awaited Fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband services in India, the company has made official its JioFiber Preview offer for select areas.
In an effort to enhance the user experience, Facebook has rolled out an update that reduces the posts on News Feed linking to low-quality web pages.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- Baby Elephant chases birds and falls face-down at Sweden zoo – Watch
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Haryana govt has disbursed Rs 2,400 cr compensation to farmers: CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- Virat Kohli's picture 'peeping through dressing room' goes viral, Twitterati come up with hilarious captions
- Aadhaar not valid for travel to Nepal, Bhutan: Home Ministry