BharatQR code would require merchants to only display one QR code instead of multiple ones.
Internet & Social Media News
Telecom tribunal TDSAT on Monday asked regulator TRAI to place all documents pertaining to Reliance Jio's free offers and specify whether the tariffs were a regular plan, base plan or special tariff voucher.
After facing criticism for its censorship policies, Facebook now wants to empower its users to define what is "objectionable.”
Average download speed on Bharti Airtel's mobile network was highest in January at 8.42 megabit per second (mbps).
CITI Bank credit card users can also avail a flat Rs 9000 cashback on the purchase of Google Pixel.
The user needs to remember just one master password instead of dozens of different passwords.
These SIMs, which will be provided by BSNL, will have Rs 50 talk time and 50 Mb internet data at free of cost.
Facebook is soon rolling out an update to all its users that would autoplay the sound of a video on News Feed, without users having to tap on it.
Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday said his telecom venture Jio has crossed a customer base of 100 million.
The new apps -- for Apple TV, Amazon's Fire TV and Samsung Smart TV -- will provide a more convenient way for users of the social network to view videos on a large screen.
In line with its attempts to curb online abuse and harassment, Twitter has announced an update that would not notify the users when they were added to lists, but the update was soon rolled back following user feedback.
Data breaches are becoming more pervasive and damaging and are now affecting every department within an organisation -- leaving a lingering, if not lasting, imprint on an enterprise.
For once, 'love is in the air' among the fiercest rivals of the Indian telecom industry on the Valentine's Day, with twitter playing the cupid.
Google, along with search engines like Bing and Yahoo are reportedly going to ban all the pirated torrent sites on their search.
DoT has issued the 6-series MSC codes in three circles –Assam, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu.
Idea Cellular on Thursday said it has enabled USSD-based platform for shopkeepers and customers to conduct digital transactions using Idea Money service.
FreeCharge consumers will be able to pay for bookings on Yatra, India`s leading online travel company and largest domestic hotels platform.
Alibaba is in talks with telecom operators and Wi-Fi providers to offer free Internet services
To counter threat from Reliance Jio, state-run telecom firm BSNL Friday slashed 3G mobile internet rates by about three-fourths, bringing down the cost of per GB data to as low as Rs 36 under a special pack.
Amazon has filed its application with the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
The shareholding is through Alibaba.com Singapore and AliPay Singapore.
Telecom regulator TRAI has said the tariff plans of Reliance Jio are in compliance with its regulations and the existing tariff orders.
A US court has ordered Facebook`s virtual reality subsidiary Oculus and its executives to pay game developer ZeniMax Media $500 million in damages over copyright infringement and violation of non-disclosure agreement.
After the presentation of Union Budget 2017 in the Lok Sabha, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will reply to questions by Twitterati.
The tracking can be kept on for 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, or indefinitely.
Users will be required to enter a special security code from their phone in addition to the password when they login from a new browser.
Telecom operator Idea Cellular is set to launch a variety of apps across movies, TV, music, games and others next week as part of its bid to transform into a full-fledged digital services company, in competition to the new entrant- Reliance Jio Infocomm.
You do not have to wander around on Twitter to find its multiple features, as the micro-blogging site has rolled out a new tab called Explore that consolidates Moments, search, trending hashtags and live video features all in the same place.
Facebook is updating its "trending" feature that highlights hot topics on its social networking site, part of its effort to root out the kind of fake news stories that critics contend helped Donald Trump become president.
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- DNA: Why India is lacking behind many countries in World happiness index?
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad hits Air India staffer with slipper; complainant says 'God save our country'
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?