Here are the benefits of Jio Summer Surprise Offer.
Internet & Social Media News
Here's all you need to know about the Reliance Jio Summer Surprise offer.
After being trolled on several social media platforms, Twitter has now changed its default profile photo from "Twitter Egg" it has used since 2010 for users who do not upload their own photo, to a new human silhouette.
The company, whose free extended promotional offer came to an end today, also announced a complimentary offer for three months for those who paid Rs 303 prior to April 15.
Twitter has begun rolling out changes to let people pack more into tweets, subtracting from the character count names of those being replied to in posts.
Datawind has plans to offer data services at Rs 200 per year.
Under the Prime Membership plan customers can enrol by paying one-time fee of Rs 99 and continue to get the existing benefits till March 2018.
Joining the tariff war, state-run MTNL will offer 2GB of 3G data per day and unlimited calling within its network for Rs 319 from April 1.
Enrollment for Reliance Jio Prime membership started from March 1 and it expires on March 31.
Users of Google`s Android operating system will spend $41 billion in total on apps and subscriptions in 2017, topping $40 billion for Apple, a new report has found.
A new Facebook Camera feature lets users add effects to their photos and videos.
The brazen terror attack on British parliament has once again fulled the debate on encrypted messaging.
Facebook Inc is giving the camera a central place on its smartphone app for the first time, encouraging users to take more pictures and edit them with digital stickers that show the influence of camera-friendly rival Snapchat.
Facebook Messenger has added a new feature Live Location that lets you share -- for an hour within a private direct or group message thread -- your real-time location on a map.
Google was even summoned to address the parliament about what it planned to do about the problem.
Facebook has launched a new tool that would make it easier for users to find and "follow" their elected representatives. The tool lists the officials based on users` location and provide a fast access to them.
Check out how you can get free 120 GB 4G data additionally on Reliance Jio.
Facebook Inc added a feature to its Messenger app on Monday to allow users to share their locations continuously for up to an hour, ramping up competition with tools offered by Apple Inc and Alphabet Inc`s Google Maps.
Under the Prime Membership plan customers can enrol by paying one-time fee of Rs 99 and continue to get Happy New Year offer benefit till March 2018.
Social media giant Facebook will begin testing a GIF button that will allow users post GIFs from services like Giphy and Tenor as comments.
Twitter has begun surveying members on a paid subscription service that would give frequent users more tools for using the social network for marketing, journalism and other fields.
With shortcuts right on the home screen, users now have access to in-depth experiences across sports, eat and drink, entertainment and weather sections.
If you are a BSNL user and you are travelling abroad, these information could help you plan better.
Twitter Inc is considering whether to build a premium version of its popular Tweetdeck interface aimed at professionals, the company said on Thursday, raising the possibility that it could collect subscription fees from some users for the first time.
High-speed mobile broadband technology 4G drove data traffic across India in 2016, making up 60 percent of incremental data volumes, according to a Nokia study.
4G was the major source of data traffic across the country in 2016, contributing 60 percent of the incremental payload from 2015 levels, a new report said on Thursday.
Now you can get Reliance Jio's Prime Membership for free – Know how to get it.
Twitter has blocked over 3.7-lakh accounts for promoting terrorism in the second half of 2016, bringing the total number of accounts shut by the popular micro-blogging website to over six lakhs in 18 months.
In a month, the consumer will get 30 GB data and 25 minutes free call per day
In a bid to tackle the raging price war in the country, Idea has come up with an Ultimate postpaid plan for customers giving upto 12GB data, unlimited calls, SMSes and free roaming.
- Will launch 'shuttle diplomacy' for Pakistan, Afghanistan: China
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- JD(U) was far 'more comfortable' with BJP: KC Tyagi
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- DNA: PM Narendra Modi addresses Indian community in Netherlands
- US confirms sale of predator Guardian drones to India
- Watch! Here are 20 key points of Modi-Trump meet
- PM Narendra Modi addresses media at White House's Rose Garden - Watch
- China blocks Kailash Mansarovar yatra entry via Nathu La
- DNA: Know why China is worried about India-US friendship
- Exclusive: In conversation with Arun Jaitley, Finance Minister
- Presidential Election: Meira Kumar thanks Opposition parties for support
- Yogi Adityanath completes 100 days as Uttar Pradesh CM
- Indo-US drone deal cleared: Will it give India an edge over China, Pakistan?
- DNA: US designates Pak-based Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin as global terrorist
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- PM Narendra Modi’s candid comments with Donald Trump, Melania at White House – Watch video
- WATCH: MS Dhoni turns 'bat saving mode' on as rain comes pouring at Port of Spain in 1st IND vs WI ODI
- Guess what PM Modi gifted President Trump and wife Melania!
- Narendra Modi-Donald Trump meet - As it happened
- Saw Byculla Jail officials mercilessly thrashing woman prisoner, Indrani Mukerjea tells Mumbai court
- Azam Khan's another shocker: `Lady terrorists chopped off parts of Indian Army soldiers to take revenge for rape` - Watch
- Dutch PM's Hindi tweet to Narendra Modi has evoked funny reactions on Twitter – know why
- JD(U) slams Congress for 'unwarranted' attack on Nitish Kumar, calls BJP 'natural ally'
- India's 6th 'eye in the sky', ISRO's Cartosat -2 series satellite, sends first images back to Earth
- In fresh warning to India, al Qaeda says will target those who kill 'Kashmiri brothers'
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances today, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- 'India-US alliance to check China's rise will be catastrophic'
- Sachin Tendulkar steps in to convince 'apprehensive' Ravi Shastri for India coach job: Report