Online Payment gateway PayPal has joined social media giant Facebook where the service will now be available in Messenger for people in the US to shop via chatbots.
Internet & Social Media News
Good news for all Reliance Jio 4G Welcome Offer subscribers – the free offer which was slated to come to an end by December 3 is likely to be extended to March 2017.
Scientists have developed a new method for spotting people who post false reviews, comments or tweets from multiple social media accounts to espouse opinions.
Parents, take note! What you share about your children on social media platforms presents new and often unanticipated risks, a new study has warned.
Multiple times in a single day, the attacks incapacitated a crucial piece of internet infrastructure, frustrating or outright blocking access to websites and exposing vulnerabilities in the overall internet network.
The Jio Welcome Offer will be available to all the customers for subscription only till this date.
Users will also be able to get quotes from businesses, buy movie tickets and book appointments at spas and salons, Facebook said in a blog post.
After cutting the price of its 4G data price by up to 80 percent, Bharti Airtel is now offering 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259.
India-based travel website operator MakeMyTrip Ltd said it would buy rival ibibo Group to capture a larger share of the rapidly growing travel industry in India.
Both shows will air on its pay service YouTube Red.
This railway station tops the chart in terms of internet search using free Wi-Fi service, but mostly to view porn.
Social media giant Facebook`s upcoming version of Messenger will come with data saver mode that will allow users to save on data, a media report said.
The sale from October 17 to October 20th will have a host of products on offer.
In a bad news for Twitter, its last potential buyer Salesforce has decided not to make a bid to buy the struggling micro-blogging website.
Google is set to offer a twist to its online searches on mobile devices with up to date search results compared to those on the desktop.
After the micro-blogging platform Twitter that took down several terrorists` accounts in recent months, it is the turn of social media giant Facebook to ramp up its counter-terrorism strategy to tackle online extremism.
Upping its services bouquet amid intense competition in the telecom sector, Bharti Airtel Thursday said its existing as well as new broadband users would be able to access internet speed of up to 100 megabit per second with the use of 'V-fiber' technology.
Global mobile technology startup with presence in over 35 countries OnePlus has announced the launch of its exclusive e-commerce website in India.
As the number of streaming video services proliferate, about 16 percent of U.S. video viewers have signed up for more than one online streaming service, up from 10 percent three years ago, according to a report from market research firm GfK SE.
The sale will run from October 12-14 and will see exciting deals and offers across all categories like home appliances, electronics, mobiles, home furnishings, furniture and FMCG.
On the occasion of Dussehra and Muharram, state-owned BSNL has launched a promotional offer under which prepaid customers get double benefit on four new data Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs).
Zee Media Bureau
Paytm's 'Maha Bazaar', the big festive sale is set to begin on Wednesday and will run till Friday.
The latest batch of emails released by WikiLeaks from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta gives an insight into the planning done by the Obama administration to ensure a successfull visit by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the Silicon Valley in 2015.
Buoyed by the positive response from over 1,000 companies that are currently using Workplace (formerly known as Facebook at Work) including in India, the company has announced it will make the app available to all.
Twitter Inc Chief Executive Jack Dorsey defined one of the company`s missions as being the "people`s news network," according to an internal memo seen on Monday.
Twitter is expected to announce its next quarterly earnings on October 27.
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- DNA: Why India is lacking behind many countries in World happiness index?
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad hits Air India staffer with slipper; complainant says 'God save our country'
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?