If you have missed buying the products of your choice during the 5 day sale, this could be your last opportunity to grab them.
Internet & Social Media News
Facebook will let you encrypt your chats on Messenger so that it's just between you and your friend
The Indian Internet of Things (IoT) market is expected to grow to $15 billion with 2.7 billion units by 2020 from the current $5.6 billion and 200 million connected units, a report said on Wednesday.
China has started conducting trials for 5G telecommunications equipment in about 100 cities.
Telecom service provider Vodafone HAS announced the launch of Vodafone SuperNet in Odisha aimed at providing seamless connectivity to customers.
Vodafone also plans to set up help booths and kiosks at both domestic and international terminals to enable travellers access Vodafone Wi-Fi facility.
If you are running an enterprise or planning a start-up in India, accepting the fact that cyber security threats are real and dangerous is the first step towards securing your data in the long run, a top cyber expert has suggested.
As Google, Salesforce and even Walt Disney join the race to buy Twitter, the micro-blogging website is expected to receive bids this week.
Unlike WhatsApp, where all messages are automatically encrypted once you turn the feature on, nearly one billion monthly active Messenger users will have to activate end-to-end encryption for every new message.
Digital payment start up Trupay has announced its strategic partnership with global payments giant Paypal to enable international cross border payments for its customers and merchants along with enabling Paypal to use Trupay for its inward payments in India.
In a bid to make inroads into the emerging e-commerce space, Facebook has launched `Marketplace` - its new user-to-user exchange for buying and selling goods with others in the community on its platform.
Amazon has banned reviews of products received free or at generous discounts, unless authors have been deemed trustworthy by the online retail giant.
Facebook on Monday launched a new online "Marketplace" allowing members of the huge social network to buy and sell with each other.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Google has already sent invites out for it's big event on October 4 in San Francisco, America.
Zee Media Bureau
You may find it amusing to read and may actually get confused if it happens to you!
It is that time of the year when the three big e-market places Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal offer discounts across different category of products. This is the best time to purchase a new phone for yourself or upgrade your home interiors, wardrobe or kitchen.
E-commerce majors Snapdeal and Flipkart on Sunday claimed lakhs of transactions on their platforms on the first of the 5-day discount sales today even as some consumers expressed woes on the social media about certain glitches.
State-run telecom firm BSNL expects virtual network operators (VNOs) who have shown interest in partnering with it to start providing services by January.
In an another attepmt to take on photo sharing mobile service Snapchat, Facebook has rolled out a new feature called Messenger Day which lets users post photos and videos that disappear after a day.
Check out the marquee products going on deals today.
Charging new entrant Reliance Jio of violating tariff order, incumbent operators such as Bharti Airtel and Vodafone on Fri met regulator Trai on the issue -- a new front in the ongoing war between the two sides over the points of interconnection.
With e-commerce giants offering heavy discounts, Indian consumers may splurge nearly Rs 25,000 crore in the upcoming festive season, according to a report.
To woo consumers in a market that has seen 'disruptive' entry of Reliance Jio, Vodafone is offering a new post-paid plan that offers a single recharge pack for voice call, data and SMS.
Online retailers in India hope netizens will splurge more this festive season, which accounts for 40 percent of annual sales, thanks to an uptick in rural demand after a good monsoon and the cash coming from the salary and bonus bonanza of the Seventh Pay Commission.
The 5-day Flipkart sale will kick off on October 2 and will continue till October 6.
With the festive season just around the corner, Adda52.com - India`s largest poker site, is launching a month long poker fest on the occasion of Dussehra and Diwali.
In a fresh move to offer secured and improved cloud services to Indian developers and enterprise customers, Google has announced to open a new "Google Cloud Region" which is expected to go live in Mumbai in 2017.
E-commerce major Snapdeal is all set to flag off the festive season with its 'Unbox Diwali Sale' from October 2, the same day when its larger rival Flipkart will begin its own festive offers.
With the festive seasons around the corner, e-commerce companies are all set to launch their big sale to woo shoppers.
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- DNA: Why India is lacking behind many countries in World happiness index?
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad hits Air India staffer with slipper; complainant says 'God save our country'
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?