Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das on Thursday directed removal of red/blue beacon lights from all government vehicles.
The Vishwa Hindu Parishad today demanded a national level law to ban cow slaughter, saying failure of the government to frame such a law gave rise to ugly incidents involving cow vigilantes.
The Vishwa Hindu Parishad today asked the central government to follow the example of US bombing of Islamic State targets in Afghanistan to tackle jehadis in the Kashmir valley and elsewhere in the country.
The Vishwa Hindu Parishad today expressed confidence that a grand Ram Temple would be built at the birthplace of Lord Ram in Ayodhya.
The JMM on Thrusday retained Littipara (ST) Assembly seat in Jharkhand by defeating BJP by 12,900 votes.
The Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) was on Thursday leading in the Littipara assembly constituency in Jharkhand, an official said.
As a part of 'ghar wapsi', at least 53 families have returned to Hindu fold as a part of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh’s 'Christianity-free' campaign in Jharkhand.
Amid tight security, 72.15 per cent of the over 1.95 lakh voters exercised their franchise in Jharkhand`s Littipara assembly bypoll on Sunday, an election official said.
The by-election to Littipara Assembly seat was necessitated following the passing away of JMM MLA Anil Murmu on January 17.
Two policemen were killed in an encounter with Maoists that took place on Saturday night in Simdega's Mahabuang Thana district in Jharkhand.
PM Narendra Modi on Thursday laid the foundation stone for various development projects in Sahebganj of Jharkhand.
Rural areas in Jharkhand will particularly benefit from the multi-modal terminal on the River Ganga.
Four children sleeping on a roadside were crushed to death by a truck in Jharkhand's Palamau district on Tuesday.
Senior BJP leader Yashwant Sinha was arrested on Tuesday in Jharkhand for taking out Navratri march.
The Ranchi Municipal Corporation is constructing a slaughterhouse.
Haj pilgrimage is a lifetime dream of every Muslim and Haj House at Ranchi would facilitate the journey for people of the state, President Pranab Mukherjee said on Sunday.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das is doing all he can to win the Littipara Assembly by-election to deal a blow to the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM).
A Maoist camp was destroyed by the security personnel in Jharkhand's Giridih district and one of its commanders arrested in Khuti on Thursday, the state police said.
After Uttar Pradesh, now Jharkhand government has ordered closure of illegal slaughterhouses.
Six BSF personnel were on Friday injured in a mortar shell blast during firing practice in Jharkhand's Hazaribagh district.
Former Deputy mayor of Dhanbad Neeraj Singh and three others were killed in a shootout in the city on Tuesday, according to an ANI report.
A driver was shot dead while an unidentified body of a man was recovered in two separate incident in and around the steel city on Tuesday, police said.
Taking lessons from the Uttar Pradesh elections, the opposition parties in the Littipara assembly bypoll are likely to unite as the ruling BJP is working hard to dent the bastion of the main opposition Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM).
Illustrative of how blatantly unscrupulous officials collude with parents to let their wards use unfair means in examinations, seven youngsters were found writing their exams in an under-construction house away from their exam centre here.
Maoist guerrillas have torched three vehicles involved in bridge construction work in Jharkhand's Chatra district, police said on Thursday.
Five Maoists were arrested from a shopping complex here, police said on Saturday.
Two devotees died of heart attack in Jharkhand`s Deoghar district on Friday after offering prayers at the famous Baba Baidyanath Shiva temple on the occasion of Mahashivaratri, police said.
Jharkhand People's Party (JPP) today called for a state wide bandh on February 16 to protest against the state government's decision to impose prohibitory orders under Section 144 of the CrPC in Ranchi during Global Investors Summit.
A man was killed by suspected Maoists in Birangatta village near the pilgrim town in Maoist-hit Giridih district in the early hours today
A 40-year-old man allegedly hacked to death his wife and two minor children, injured two other minors and commited suicide in Seraikela-Kharswan district of Jharkhand today.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Now, UP govt to present work report of 100 days
- Watch! Heart-warming video of 10-year-old Chilean girl battling cancer dancing on hospital bed
- DNA: Analysing the harmful effects of plastic toys
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- DNA: How villagers bid adieu to Sukma attack martyr Banna Ram
- DNA: Analysing how petrol pumps are making frauds on measurements
- Kashmir violence: Centre refuses to talk to Kashmiri separatist leaders
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- Rajasthan: THIS wedding card is crashing Internet and PM Narendra Modi will be pleased
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water
- Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir to bear education expenses of slain CRPF soldiers' children
- Baahubali 2: Early morning shows cancelled in Tamil Nadu
- Anna Hazare called 'BJP Agent' on Twitter, Manish Sisodia retweets it
- 'Bahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- With 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion', Prabhas leaves behind Aamir Khan and Salman Khan!
- Bollywood diva Disha Patani rates Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh on a scale of 1 to 10 – Watch Video
- Corruption on decline in India; Karnataka ranked most corrupt, Himachal Pradesh least: Survey