According to the boy`s father Santosh Kumar, the doctors had asked for a CT scan.
A woman was allegedly lynched by a mob on the suspicion that she was a member of a braid-chopping gang in Jharkhand's Sahibgunj district, the police said.
Prominent businessman and chairman of the Rainbow group Dhiren Rawani was shot dead allegedly by his nephew at Bhowra near here, police said on Saturday.
A case of administrative apathy has come to the fore from Jharkhand.
The Deputy Superintendent of Police did not rule out the possibility that the miscreants have taken advantage of braid chopping incidents in parts of the country and committed the crime.
The Union Cabinet on Wednesday gave approval to complete the remaining work on the North Koel reservoir project.
In a shocking incident, a tribal girl was stripped, thrashed and filmed by a group of girls in her college hostel in Jharkhand for allegedly stealing a mobile phone.
In a shocking incident, a tribal girl was stripped, assaulted and filmed by a group of students in a women's college in Dumka district of Jharkhand on suspicion of stealing a mobile phone.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das on Saturday congratulated Venkaiah Naidu for winning the vice-presidential polls.
The Jharkhand government started selling liquor from Tuesday from the 210 shops it has opened in the state and hopes to almost double excise duty collections to Rs 1,500 crore per annum from the existing Rs 800 crore -- and also curb illegal liquor sales.
The traffic on Tata-Kandra road came to a standstill after the diversion, set up under the damaged road bridge at Pulwama in Seraikela-Kharswan district, submerged following heavy rains.
On the way of corruption-free Bihar, it is a correct and brave decision on the part of Nitish Kumar.
all schools in the district declared holiday today in view of the heavy rains predicted by the weather office on Wednesday.
Incessant rains for last five days have wrecked havoc in Jharkhand and claimed nine lives.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das had raised the issue last year.
On August 8 the first supplementary budget for the financial year 2017-18 will be laid on the table of the House.
In a horrific incident, a man accused of raping and murdering an eight-year-old girl, was allegedly lynched by mob in Dumka`s Ramgarh.
The Jharkhand ministers are taking part in the 'Management and Leadership for Good Governance' programme.
The incident happened around 11.25 pm at Dhanbad's Purana Bazar under the jurisdiction of Bank More police station.
The Governor returned the amendment bills with a query, local media reports said. "How the amendments will benefit the tribal people?" is the query posed to the Chief Minister Raghubar Das-led Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government.
The recovered IED`s were later defused by the Bomb disposal squad.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi is likley to declare JAC (Jharkhand Academic Council) Examination Results 2017, JAC Results 2017 on Tuesday.
The JAC Inter Arts Result 2017 is most likely to be declared by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi on June 20 (Tuesday).
The simmering discontent among the BJP leaders and legislators in Jharkhand over amendment in two land acts by the Raghubar Das government has come to the fore yet again.
A woman who was critically injured during the May 18 lynching incident at Nagadih here succumbed to her injuries on Monday, police said.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi is expected to announce the Jharkhand class 12 Intermediate exams, JAC Inter exam result 2017 on June 17 (Friday).
Jharkhand JAC Intermediate Result 2017, JAC (Arts) Result 2017,JAC Class 12th Arts Examination Results 2017 likely to be declared on Thursday.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi is expected to announce the JAC Inter Arts Result 2017 on June 15 (Thursday.)
"The Chief Minister has ordered suspension of Seraikela DC Ramesh Ghopal and SP Rakesh Bansal with immediate effect," said a state government press release.
- Chandigarh roads flood with monsoon water, 112 mm rains in 3 hours
- End of triple talaq will grant equality to Muslim women, says PM Modi
- Congress hails Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- PM Modi meets 13 Chief Ministers of BJP governed states
- Businessman kidnapped near police station in Udaipur - Watch
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, many injured
- Watch: Asaduddin Owaisi's opinion about Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- DNA: Analysing of a video of kid being treated cruelly while studying
- US President Donald Trump slams Pakistan over terror safe havens
- Malegaon blast case: Lt Colonel Purohit out on bail after 9 year
- DNA: Today In History, August 22, 2017
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim rape case verdict: High alert in two states
- DNA: Analysis on Muslim women who got freedom from Triple Talaq after 70 years
- DNA: Non Stop News, August 22, 2017
- Triple Talaq verdict: These five women fought to abolish the practise
- Supreme Court bars triple talaq, calls it 'unconstitutional'
- Doklam standoff: If Chinese troops enter India, there will be "utter chaos", says Beijing
- Delhi police arrests Siddharth Mehrotra, the thief who targeted netas, businessman to fund his luxurious life
- Do you have a clue about the weather on Mars? This is how it is
- SC sets aside triple talaq, terms it void and unconstitutional: As it happened
- Rajiv Gandhi had overturned SC's verdict on Shah Bano case, now Rahul welcomes triple talaq judgement – How Congress has transitioned
- Past is past, MS Dhoni can't play till he wants: Gautam Gambhir
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu offers to quit over train accidents; PM Modi asks him to wait
- When Aishwarya Rai had agreed to work with former boyfriend Salman Khan
- August 21 total solar eclipse: Watch as ISS photo-bombed the sun and many more magical moments!
- Annabelle Creation: Woman screams in horror after watching spooky film – See VIDEO
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh rape trial: Over 10 lakh Dera followers expected to gather, Punjab, Haryana on high alert
- 10 coaches of Delhi-bound Kaifiyat Express derails in UP, at least 80 injured
- 2008 Malegaon blast accused Lt Col Prasad Shrikant Purohit released from Taloja Jail
- AIADMK merger: As it happened