While backing Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath remark on anti-Romeo squads, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Sunday said that the former's remark was very significant and it clarified that innocent people would not be troubled with this initiative.
Online fraudsters allegedly hacked the debit card of Congress's Karnataka lawmaker C.P. Yogeshwar and withdrew Rs 1.9 lakh from his account through ATMs in Mumbai and Pune last week, police said on Friday.
A 36 year-old man has been arrested for abducting a resident of Kambalabettu near Vittal in Bantwal taluk and demanding a ransom of Rs two lakh from his family to release him.
The Air Intelligence Unit officers on Thursday recovered drugs worth Rs 64 lakh from a Sri Lankan national.
SM Krishna joined the BJP in the presence of party president Amit Shah in the national capital.
With Prime Minister Narendra Modi's quick response, a Muslim girl name BB Sara, who hails from Karnataka’s Mandya, is now able to fulfil her dream of completing her education.
Former Karnataka Chief Minister and Congress leader SM Krishna on Wednesday joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the presence of party president Amit Shah in the national capital.
The students of Maharani Arts, Commerce and Management College for Women are scared of a young psychopath who jumps through the hostel walls, steals their innerwears and flees.
Assembly Elections are due in Karnataka in April 2018.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday directed the Karnataka government to release at least 2,000 cusecs of Cauvery river water to Tamil Nadu on a daily basis.
Former Karnataka chief minister SM Krishna will join the BJP tomorrow in Delhi, around seven weeks after he quit the Congress.
Criticising the government for not announcing loan waiver despite consecutive years of drought, opposition BJP in Karnataka Assembly on Monday called the budget presented by Chief Minister Siddaramaiah as a budget of debt.
In yet another shocking incident, a woman was allegedly molested by a group of people for not knowing the Kannada language.
BJP in Karnataka today petitioned the Election Commission against the conduct of four officials involved in election duty at Gundlupet, one of the two assembly constituencies that will go for by polls on April 9.
Fourteen people were killed when a lorry collided with a tempo on National Highway in Karnataka.
The Government of Karnataka has ordered the officers of the Indian Administrative Services (IAS) to implement Kannada as the administrative language in the state saying it would initiate an action against those who failed to do so.
A shocking incident has been reported from Karnataka's Mangalore.
The Karnataka Budget 2017-18 is said to be Siddaramaiah's best chance to muster support ahead of the 2018 Assembly Elections.
Unidentified assailants hacked a BJP member Kithaganahalli Vasu to death in Bengaluru's Surya City Police station limits, this morning.
Karnataka Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President BS Yeddyurappa has claimed that former Congress leader SM Krishna will join the BJP on March 15.
Muslim girl Suhana Sayed from Karnataka's Shimoga district was abused and threatened on various social media platforms for taking part in a Kannada singing reality show and singing a Hindu devotional song.
The Karnataka Police recently arrested four people from the Ramanagaram district in connection with the murder of a 10-year-old girl, who was sacrificed in a black magic ritual to cure her ailing uncle.
Former Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa on Monday said the former external affair minister SM Krishna, who quit the Congress party in January, will soon join the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
A Bill passed recently by Karnataka Assembly to legalise traditional buffalo race "Kambala" and bullock cart races has been sent to the President for his assent, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister T B Jayachandra said today.
A convicted serial killer housed next to the cell of VK Sasikala in Bengaluru jail has been shifted out.
In a bid to put an end to the bull-taming sport of Tamil Nadu, Jallikattu, and the buffalo race of Karnataka, Kambala, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) on Wednesday said it will move the Supreme Court challenging the legislation passed by the assemblies of both states for having allowed these sports.
'Cyanide' Mallika, a convicted serial killer who was lodged in a cell next to the one in which AIADMK leader VK Sasikala has been put in Parappana Agrahara central prison, has now been shifted, reports said on Wednesday.
In yet another shocking case of apathy, a distraught father carried the body of his dead daughter to the hospital in in Karnataka`s Tumkur district, as there were no ambulances available.
At least nine people including three children were killed and 43 others suffered serious injuries following a head-on collision between a tempo and a cement tanker in Karnataka's Yadgir district in the wee hours on Tuesday.
The Supreme Court will on Monday hear the plea regarding the dispute on Cauvery river between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- DNA: Till when will politicians play the 'appeasement' card to pacify minorities?
- Why are Muslims considered a minority in J&K despite major population share?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravinder Gaikwad is missing - Watch video
- Why is the decision of closing slaughterhouses being opposed?
- Meat sellers in UP on indefinite strike after govt's actions against illegal slaughterhouse
- 30 passengers injured as tourist bus hits divider on Noida Expressway
- CM Yogi Adityanath reaches Gomti riverfront to meet officers and review reformative works
- PM Narendra Modi's 30th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat'
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Dhule: Fire kills five members of a family
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- IND vs AUS, 4th Test, Day 4 - As it happened...
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO
- Two orphans from Rajasthan discover Rs 96,000 in demonetised notes at home, urge PM Narendra Modi for help
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni one of the popular names to be ignored for Padma awards by government: Report
- Highly religious people, atheists are least fearful of death, say scientists!
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Watch: Bhuvneshwar Kumar sends Steve Smith's off-stump cart-wheeling in Dharamsala