BJP central leadership has relieved two office bearers each from Karnataka state President BS Yeddyurappa and senior leader KS Eshwarappa camps, of their charges.
While several dignitaries and government officials have removed red or blue lights from their official vehicles, it appears that Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah has not taken the Centre's ban on red beacons seriously.
Karnataka Chief Minister S Siddaramiah and Home Minister Dr G Parameshwara had a narrow escape when their helicopter suffered a bird hit during take off on Monday.
A six-year-old girl, who went missing in Karnataka's Veerbhadranagar area was found dead at her neighbor's house on Sunday evening.
The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) team are at the spot in Athani taluk of Belagavi district where a six-year-old girl fell into an open borewell on Saturday night.
A six-year-old girl slipped into an open borewell in a village in Karnataka's Belagavi district on Saturday.
A Bajrang Dal activist's body was found on Friday under mysterious circumstances on the shores of Alivebagilu Beach.
The incident took place on Thursday during a public function where the Mandya Superintendent of Police, CH Sudhir Kumar Reddy was also present.
Three coaches and the engine of Aurangabad-Hyderabad passenger train derailed in Karnataka in the early hours today, an official of the South Central Railway (SCR) said.
A Sessions Court on Wednesday acquitted French Consulate official Pascal Mazurier of raping his minor daughter in 2012, citing lack of evidence.
"Micro" tremors were reported in some parts of the city and neighbouring districts for a couple of seconds on Tuesday, causing some panic among the people.
Seven engineering students, three of them female, and their teacher from Belgaum in Karnataka drowned in the sea off Malvan, Sindhudurg, here on Saturday afternoon, police said.
V Nagaraj, popularly known as "Bomb Naga", is alleged to have been involved in converting black money into white by exchanging old currency notes since they were banned on November 8.
Three Indian Mujahideen activists were sentenced to life imprisonment by a court here for making explosives and conspiring with the outfit's founder Riyaz Bhatkal to carry out terror attacks here and other places in the country.
Expressing happiness over the recent victory in the state bypolls, Karnataka Chief Minister K. Siddaramaiah on Thursday defended his government from the ongoing Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) controversy in the country and said the voting machines were not tampered in these two by-polls.
The ruling Congress on Thursday retained the two assembly seats of Nanjangud (SC) and Gundlupet in Karnataka where by-polls were held on Sunday.
Two persons suffocated to death on Wednesday after they fell into a deep dry borewell in Karnataka's Gadag district.
The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) is planning to install drones in order to conduct survey, 3-D map buildings and verify property owners' claims during the payment of tax.
An estimated 76 and 78 per cent of voters exercised their franchise in the bypolls to Nanjanagud and Gundlupet Assembly constituencies in Karnataka on Sunday.
An estimated 45 per cent of the voters exercised their franchise till 2.30 pm on Sunday in the by-polls to two assembly constituencies in Karnataka.
The ruling Congress and BJP are playing for high stakes in Sunday's by-elections in Nanjanagud and Gundlupet of Karanataka, with Chief Minister Siddaramaiah investing much prestige into the contest.
The Supreme Court on Friday dismissed a Karnataka government plea seeking review of its September 20, 2016 order asking it to release 6,000 cusecs of Cauvery water per day to Tamil Nadu till September 27, saying it has become "infructuous" as several subsequent orders were passed.
It seems some other states too are welcoming the step of crackdown on illegal meat shops and slaughterhouses taken by the Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh government.
According to the Karnataka Government, the Supreme Court`s verdict of abatement of the corruption case against J Jayalalithaa, the late Tamil Nadu chief minister, stands as a fault in the record.
The ongoing heat wave conditions across the southern states have led to severe water crisis in Gulbarga city in Karnataka.
It is said to dream big, as one never know when it will come true. But Akash Jain, the young Bengaluru-based entrepreneur won't have ever dreamt that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who hardly follows 1,700 people across the world, would become one of his followers on Twitter.
A Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) lawmaker in Karnataka preferred a village cowshed over a five-star hotel for his accommodation at Mysuru.
A government official in charge of welfare of the Backward Classes has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a minor girl at the BC hostel here.
Owners of liquor shops in Karnataka, who were waiting for the Supreme Court's direction, heaved a sigh of relief after learning that they had time till September 30 to relocate if they received a notice from the authorities.
The video shows a massive king cobra - described by Caters News as 12-feet long ― greedily sipping the water offered by wildlife rescue workers in Kaiga town, Karnataka.
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- Raid in retired colonel's house in Meerut; firearms, animal skin, 1 crore cash recovered
- Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement over Kashmir issue
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- DNA: Sudden rise in demand for nuclear shelters in Japan - Are they feeling threatened?
- Chhattisgarh: CRPF halts all operations related to road safety in Maoist-prone area
- Enough is enough: Video of CRPF soldier seeking revenge for Sukma martyrs goes viral
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- Is National Conference following the footsteps of Muslim League?
- Fateh Ka Fatwa : Banking activity and its propaganda in Islam
- Fateh Ka Fatwa : Banking activity and its propaganda in Islam, Part-II
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath addresses RSS workers in Gorakhpur
- Watch - UP CM Yogi Adityanath addresses public in Gorakhpur
- IPL 2017: Robin Uthappa threatens Siddarth Kaul with body contact, then angry Yuvraj Singh takes over — WATCH
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances submitted- Finance Ministry statement
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- IPL 2017: Jasprit Bumrah hunts down Lions in their own den, as Mumbai beat Gujarat in Super Over – Watch Video
- Retd Colonel's residence raided in Meerut; 50,000 cartridges, 40 rifles, pistols, Rs 1 cr cash, 117 kg meat seized
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- GL vs MI: 1 run needed from 1 ball, and then 'game-changer' Ravindra Jadeja shows his master-class – Watch Video
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion – Check out final opening day breakup at Box Office
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- Abu Tahir, suspected Al Qaeda recruit from Kerala, killed in Syria in attack by US
- Bollywood diva Disha Patani rates Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh on a scale of 1 to 10 – Watch Video
- After Sukma attack, a CRPF jawan says 'enough is enough...no money required, only vengeance` - Watch