Online fraudsters allegedly hacked the debit card of Congress's Karnataka lawmaker C.P. Yogeshwar and withdrew Rs 1.9 lakh from his account through ATMs in Mumbai and Pune last week, police said on Friday.
A 36 year-old man has been arrested for abducting a resident of Kambalabettu near Vittal in Bantwal taluk and demanding a ransom of Rs two lakh from his family to release him.
The Air Intelligence Unit officers on Thursday recovered drugs worth Rs 64 lakh from a Sri Lankan national.
SM Krishna joined the BJP in the presence of party president Amit Shah in the national capital.
With Prime Minister Narendra Modi's quick response, a Muslim girl name BB Sara, who hails from Karnataka’s Mandya, is now able to fulfil her dream of completing her education.
Former Karnataka Chief Minister and Congress leader SM Krishna on Wednesday joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the presence of party president Amit Shah in the national capital.
The students of Maharani Arts, Commerce and Management College for Women are scared of a young psychopath who jumps through the hostel walls, steals their innerwears and flees.
Assembly Elections are due in Karnataka in April 2018.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday directed the Karnataka government to release at least 2,000 cusecs of Cauvery river water to Tamil Nadu on a daily basis.
Former Karnataka chief minister SM Krishna will join the BJP tomorrow in Delhi, around seven weeks after he quit the Congress.
Criticising the government for not announcing loan waiver despite consecutive years of drought, opposition BJP in Karnataka Assembly on Monday called the budget presented by Chief Minister Siddaramaiah as a budget of debt.
In yet another shocking incident, a woman was allegedly molested by a group of people for not knowing the Kannada language.
BJP in Karnataka today petitioned the Election Commission against the conduct of four officials involved in election duty at Gundlupet, one of the two assembly constituencies that will go for by polls on April 9.
Fourteen people were killed when a lorry collided with a tempo on National Highway in Karnataka.
The Government of Karnataka has ordered the officers of the Indian Administrative Services (IAS) to implement Kannada as the administrative language in the state saying it would initiate an action against those who failed to do so.
A shocking incident has been reported from Karnataka's Mangalore.
The Karnataka Budget 2017-18 is said to be Siddaramaiah's best chance to muster support ahead of the 2018 Assembly Elections.
Unidentified assailants hacked a BJP member Kithaganahalli Vasu to death in Bengaluru's Surya City Police station limits, this morning.
Karnataka Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President BS Yeddyurappa has claimed that former Congress leader SM Krishna will join the BJP on March 15.
Muslim girl Suhana Sayed from Karnataka's Shimoga district was abused and threatened on various social media platforms for taking part in a Kannada singing reality show and singing a Hindu devotional song.
The Karnataka Police recently arrested four people from the Ramanagaram district in connection with the murder of a 10-year-old girl, who was sacrificed in a black magic ritual to cure her ailing uncle.
Former Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa on Monday said the former external affair minister SM Krishna, who quit the Congress party in January, will soon join the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
A Bill passed recently by Karnataka Assembly to legalise traditional buffalo race "Kambala" and bullock cart races has been sent to the President for his assent, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Minister T B Jayachandra said today.
A convicted serial killer housed next to the cell of VK Sasikala in Bengaluru jail has been shifted out.
In a bid to put an end to the bull-taming sport of Tamil Nadu, Jallikattu, and the buffalo race of Karnataka, Kambala, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) on Wednesday said it will move the Supreme Court challenging the legislation passed by the assemblies of both states for having allowed these sports.
'Cyanide' Mallika, a convicted serial killer who was lodged in a cell next to the one in which AIADMK leader VK Sasikala has been put in Parappana Agrahara central prison, has now been shifted, reports said on Wednesday.
In yet another shocking case of apathy, a distraught father carried the body of his dead daughter to the hospital in in Karnataka`s Tumkur district, as there were no ambulances available.
At least nine people including three children were killed and 43 others suffered serious injuries following a head-on collision between a tempo and a cement tanker in Karnataka's Yadgir district in the wee hours on Tuesday.
The Supreme Court will on Monday hear the plea regarding the dispute on Cauvery river between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- Dr Subhash Chandra donates his salary to PM Relief Fund
- DNA: Why are Tamil Nadu farmers protesting with 'skulls' in Delhi?
- CBI charges Jindal Steel adviser, 4 others in coal scam
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Asaduddin Owaisi slapped by Shiv Sena worker in Parliament parking?
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- PM Modi picks IAS officer B Chandralekha to head Swachh Bharat Mission – Know about her
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad hits Air India staffer with slipper; complainant says 'God save our country'
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?