Kerala Board SSLC Class 10th Examination Results 2017, Kerala Results 2017 will be made available on official website: keralaresults.nic.in, keralapareekshabhavan.in, kerala.gov.in.
Kerala government today said the remonetisation process of the Centre has not resolved the currency shortage felt in the state and demanded that the union government correct its policy.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Sunday said the government cannot implement the Supreme Court order immediately on reinstating T P Senkumar as DGP and it will take an appropriate decision after considering all matters related to the issue.
Senior Congress leader AK Antony on Sunday asserted the party has the strength to bounce back and said everyone wanted it to lead the battle against communal forces in the country.
A resident of Kerala's Palghat, who was suspected to have joined Al Qaeda, was killed in Syria in an attack by the U.S.
The Vijayan government removed Senkumar in 2016 after a public outcry over alleged mishandling of a temple fire tragedy and a murder case.
A ward in the district on Saturday became India's first digitalised panchayat ward.
Even while Kerala`s ruling CPI-M has publicly censured State Power Minister MM Mani for his "loose tongue" and the Congress-led UDF have been demanding his resignation for his remarks on women plantation workers, the Kerala High Court on Friday spoke tough, noting it was a grave mistake on the part of Mani to use such words.
A Dubai-bound passenger was arrested on charges of attempting to smuggle foreign currencies worth Rs 1.20 crore, at the international airport here, DRI officials said today
The Kerala assembly on Wednesday was disrupted for the second consecutive day as Congress-led opposition demanded Power Minister MM Mani`s resignation for his controversial remarks on women plantation workers.
A state native moved the Kerala High Court on Tuesday seeking a court-monitored probe into the alleged "sexually loaded statements" made by Power Minister M M Mani, who has strongly refuted the accusations.
Kerala Power Minister MM Mani on Saturday night had reportedly used abusive words about women plantation workers.
The Kerala government today said it would take the further course of action after getting the copy of the Supreme Court judgement directing reinstatement of senior IPS officer T P Senkumar as DGP.
On April 19, a top Home Ministry official had said that the Central government had received no information regarding death of any Indian when the 'Mother Of All Bombs' was dropped on an Islamic State tunnel complex in eastern Afghanistan.
Kerala Power Minister and senior CPI(M) leader M M Mani, whose remarks against women plantation workers triggered a row, today said he was prepared to resign if asked by the party.
In a setback to Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, the Supreme Court directed the Kerala government to restore the services of DGP TP Senkumar after noting that his removal was arbitrary.
Kerala Power Minister MM Mani has drawn ire for calling an Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer "mad", authorities said on Sunday.
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Sunday took on Kerala Power Minister MM Mani for his derogatory remark directed at Devikulam Sub-Collector Sriram Venkitaraman and said that the people are behind the 'courageous' officer, who has been heading the anti-encroachment drive in Idukki district.
The already strained relations between the two Communist parties in Kerala has taken a turn for the worse with a senior CPI leader hitting out at Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
State Devaswom Minister Kadakampally Surendran on Tuesday told media that a probe has begun into reports that a few women worshipped at Kerala`s famous Sabarimala temple last week.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday granted two months to Kerala Water Authority (KWA) to clean up two water tanks at the historic Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala.
IUML legislator PK Kunhalikutty was on Monday elected to the Lok Sabha from Malappuram in Kerala by a margin of 171,023 lakh votes. The winner called it a victory for "secular politics".
The Kerala government has ordered an inquiry into photographs circulating on social media, purportedly showing some women in the Sabarimala Lord Ayyappa Temple despite a ban on their entry.
With 5,15,330 votes, Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) strongman and sitting legislator PK Kunhalikutty won with the margin of 1,71,023 lakh votes.
A total of 71.33 per cent of voting has been recorded in the bypoll for Malappuram Lok Sabha seat in Kerala, held here yesterday, according to Chief Electoral Officer.
Over 68 per cent turnout was recorded in the bypoll to the Malappuram Lok Sabha constituency in Kerala on Wednesday and could still go up as many voters were still in the queues when polling ended officially.
About 71 per cent voting was recorded today in the bypoll for Malappuram Lok Sabha seat in Kerala with the exercise passing off peacefully.
The upcoming Kannur International Airport after its inauguration in September will change the face of north Kerala,
About 12% polling was recorded in the first two hours of the Malappuram Lok Sabha constituency bypoll that began at 7 am on Wednesday.
Kerala Government on Tuesday promulgated an ordinance making Malayalam a compulsory subject in all schools in the state up to Class X.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- LIVE: IND vs WI, 1st ODI — Excellent start by India openers
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE