Kerala assembly today witnessed noisy scenes over the alleged leakage of budget with Congress led UDF Opposition demanding?resignation of Finance Minister T M Thomas Isaac, even as Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan assured that cabinet would take an appropriate decision on the matter.
Kerala BJP chief Kummanan Rajasekhran condemned the attack on four RSS and one saffron party worker allegedly by the CPI (M) cadres in Kozhikode.
Kerala has witnessed a series of political clashes between cadres of BJP-RSS and ruling CPI(M) over a long time.
Even though the body of Lance Naik Roy Mathew arrived at the capital city airport around 9 am on Saturday, it reached his home only around 5.30 pm.
The CPI-M on Saturday asked the party-led Kerala government to register a case against Madhya Pradesh RSS leader Kundan Chandrawat, who declared a Rs 1 crore bounty for beheading Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
The widow of a 33-year-old soldier from Kerala who was reported missing from a cantontment in Maharashtra and later found dead in an abandoned barrack, has demanded justice.
The RSS today relieved Kundan Chandrawat, whose announcement of a bounty of Rs 1 crore for beheading Kerala Chief Minister P Vijayan triggered a controversy, of all his organisational responsibilities.
The Congress-led opposition on Friday walked out of the assembly, saying the 2017-2018 Budget presented by Finance Minister Thomas Issac had been leaked.
Internet would be made the right of the people and two million "poor families" will get free access to the web, Kerala Finance Minister Thomas Issac said while presenting the budget for 2017-18 in the state assembly on Friday
Four Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh workers were injured after some unknown persons hurled bombs at an RSS office at Kallachi here on Thursday night.
RSS clarified on Thursday that the views expressed by Kundan Chandrawat on Kerala CM are not official statement of the sangh.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today rejected the Congress-led UDF's allegation that administration has come to a standstill due to strife between top officials in government.
The groups on Wednesday also staged a sit-in protest in Shillong, condemning these attacks.
Kerala's rulling Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) is in league with jihadi groups and the IS in order to prevent the growth of the RSS in the southern state, claims RSS wing Goa Janadhikar Samiti.
RSS, BJP and other right wing organisations today demonstrated here against the CPI(M) led LDF government in Kerala.
While addressing a Christian convention, Father Sharlom said that he often wonders, "Why is that thing (women) even in church?"
A Catholic priest in Kerala was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly raping a 17-year-old girl, who subsequently gave birth to a baby boy, police said.
A fire broke out in Kerala's Thiruvananthapuram city in the early hours of Sunday, after a pile of garbage was set on fire by locals, thus revealing the apathy of the local administrative bodies.
A fire on Sunday broke out in a godown belonging to a post office near the famous Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Kerala.
A young man, believed to be in his 20s, committed suicide days after he was attacked, harassed and filmed by moral vigilantes on Valentine's Day in Kerala.
Kerala government today decided to set up a Rs 300 crore international Ayurvedic research institute at Kannur during the 13th five-year plan.
An Indian nurse from Kottayam in Kerala was stabbed in Kuwait City and is under treatment at Farwaniya Hospital there.
Ten fire tenders have reached the spot and are trying to douse the flames.
A couple in Kerala faced harrowing time at a public park on Tuesday when they were questioned and fined by a couple of women constables.
The Supreme Court on Monday reserved its order whether to refer the issue of ban on entry of women inside Kerala's famous Sabarimala temple to a Constitution Bench or not.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, who also holds the Home portfolio, on Monday directed the state`s 14 District Collectors to ensure the arrest of 2,010 goons listed by the intelligence wing in 30 days time.
Days after a popular Malayalam actress was allegedly molested by her driver in Ernakulum district of Kerala, Member of All India Mahila congress, Shobha Oza, blamed the Communist Party governance in state asserting that crime is on the rise under the Pinarayi Vijayan-led government.
Two more persons who were involved in the kidnapping of a popular Malayalam film actress have been arrested, Kerala Police said on Sunday.
In yet another incident of possible political violence in the state, a 58-year-old Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) worker died in Trivandrum on Saturday. He was allegedly attacked by CPM workers on February 02.
In the larger interest of the state, the Kerala Excise Department should not run anti-liquor campaigns when they are also engaged in selling liquor, a bishop said on Friday.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Today in History, June 21, 2016
- DNA: Analysing the power of yoga
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- LIVE: IND vs WI, 1st ODI — Excellent start by India openers
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE