Rahul Gandhi should quit if he doesn't want to lead Congress: Kerala leader
Thiruvananthapuram: A senior youth Congress leader in Kerala has asked Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi to "quit" if he does not want to lead the party from the front.
In a Facebook post, state Youth Congress leader CR Mahesh said: "Rahul should quit if he has no interest to lead the party from the front".
"You should open your eyes and see that the roots of the political party, that had spread its wings across the country, is now being uprooted," Mahesh said.
He said CWC member AK Antony, who grew as a national leader with the support of Kerala Students Union, was continuing as a "mouni baba" in New Delhi.
Referring to the resignation of KPCC president VM Sudheeran from the post, Mahesh said KPCC has remained leaderless for the past two weeks at a time when people's campaign has to be made against the failure of CPI(M)-led LDF government in the state.
Mahesh said Congress at the national and state level was facing "serious crisis" but the leadership remained as mute spectators.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users