The scam pertains to a Rs 5.60 crore bribe allegedly paid by a medical college to Kerala-based Bharatiya Janata Party leaders for influencing the Medical Council of India.
Be it downpour or a thunderstorm, this weather man has never failed to record it over the past 34 years. 72-year-old MP Vimal Kumar who wakes up at 6am starts his day by checking the rain gauge.
In the recent times, Kerala has fast emerged as a hot bed of terror-related activities with many having close links with the Syria and Iraq-based global terror outfit Islamic State.
Kerala unit's Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Uzhavoor Vijayan died on Sunday at a private hospital here, his relatives said.
Sections 376 and 354(d) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) have been slapped against Kerala Congress MLA M Vincent.
M Vincent had moved for anticipatory bail from a court here, but with his arrest taking place he will now seek bail on Monday.
Top Congress leaders in Kerala on Friday welcomed the police probe into complaints against the first-time Congress legislator.
A decision in this regard was taken at a meeting of the representatives of nurses and private hospital managements convened by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan here.
When votes polled in the 139-member Kerala Assembly were counted on Thursday, all votes barring one from the lone BJP legislator O Rajagopal went in favour of Meira Kumar.
Husna, decided not to pursue her BEd course at Jamia Nadwiya Teacher Training Institute run by Kerala Naduvathul Mujahideen (KNM), a Muslim organisation.
It's good news for pilgrims visiting the famed Ayyappa Temple in Sabarimala.
The Department of Technical Education, Kerala on Tuesday will announce the Kerala Polytechnic Final Rank List and First Allotment List.
The private hospital managements said they would be able to provide only emergency services from Monday in view of the protest call.
Be it sending an ambulance or admitting and attending patients on time, government hospitals in India are on a splurge of denial.
The Kerala government on Wednesday decided to clear the debts of a farmer who allegedly committed suicide last month outside Village Administration Office due to harassment by Kozhikode district officials.
An Indian national with suspected ISIS links, who had been deported twice from Turkey, was arrested from the Indira Gandhi International Airport here, the police said on Wednesday.
Titled Dr Kalam Smriti International Science & Space Museum, the facility is considered to be the first of its kind in south India.
The Department of Technical Education, Kerala on Wednesday announced the Kerala Polytechnic Final Rank List 2017 Allotment Results.
Unidentified miscreants on Tuesday vandalised and later set ablaze offices of BJP and RSS in the Kannur district of Kerala.
The Kerala Higher Secondary Education Department on Monday (July 10, 2017) declared the DHSE Plus two SAY result 2017.
The Kerala Higher Secondary Education Department will on Monday (July 10, 2017) declare the DHSE Plus two SAY result 2017.
Kerala Independent MP Innocent Vareed Thekkethala on Wednesday created a furore after saying that casting couch doesn't exists in the Malayalam film industry and blamed the "bad women” for any such situation.
The Supreme Court on Tuesday said it cannot continue to monitor the administration of Thiruvananthapuram's historic Shree Padmanabhaswamy temple, but will examine whether to open one of the vaults of temple, which is claimed to be containing extraordinary treasure with "mystical" energy.
The Supreme Court will on Tuesday continue to hear arguments in the Sree Padmanabha Swamy temple theft case.
Several IT companies in cities like Bengaluru, Chennai and Noida already encourage car-pooling and ride-sharing.
The UDF policy had resulted in the closure of 712 bars below the five-star category as part of its aim to ensure total prohibition in 10 years time.
Vijayan ensured that this "boycott" by the CPI gets maximum media attention as the media was allowed to cover his speech during the meeting, which was a departure from routine.
The drive first began in "certain areas'' in Kasaragod district.
Congress MLA KS Sabarinathan who was with Tata Sons in Mumbai for seven years, took the political plunge following the demise of his father in 2015.
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of Pranab Mukherjee
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA