Kerala government today decided to set up a Rs 300 crore international Ayurvedic research institute at Kannur during the 13th five-year plan.
An Indian nurse from Kottayam in Kerala was stabbed in Kuwait City and is under treatment at Farwaniya Hospital there.
Ten fire tenders have reached the spot and are trying to douse the flames.
A couple in Kerala faced harrowing time at a public park on Tuesday when they were questioned and fined by a couple of women constables.
The Supreme Court on Monday reserved its order whether to refer the issue of ban on entry of women inside Kerala's famous Sabarimala temple to a Constitution Bench or not.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, who also holds the Home portfolio, on Monday directed the state`s 14 District Collectors to ensure the arrest of 2,010 goons listed by the intelligence wing in 30 days time.
Days after a popular Malayalam actress was allegedly molested by her driver in Ernakulum district of Kerala, Member of All India Mahila congress, Shobha Oza, blamed the Communist Party governance in state asserting that crime is on the rise under the Pinarayi Vijayan-led government.
Two more persons who were involved in the kidnapping of a popular Malayalam film actress have been arrested, Kerala Police said on Sunday.
In yet another incident of possible political violence in the state, a 58-year-old Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) worker died in Trivandrum on Saturday. He was allegedly attacked by CPM workers on February 02.
In the larger interest of the state, the Kerala Excise Department should not run anti-liquor campaigns when they are also engaged in selling liquor, a bishop said on Friday.
Lerala BJP President Kummanem Rajasekheran on Friday denied any secret pact with the CPI-M in the SNC Lavalin case, as alleged by the Congress-led UDF.
Inmates at a central prison here will don the garb of beauticians soon.
State government employees registered their strong opposition to the proposed setting up of the Kerala Administrative Service (KAS) on the lines of the Indian Administrative Service by staying away from their offices whereby barely 25 per cent attendance was recorded at the Secretariat here on Thursday.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today congratulated ISRO scientists and officials who worked for the successful PSLV-C37 mission that launched CARTOSAT-2 series earth observation satellite and 103 nano satellites.
An all-party meeting here, convened by Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, today decided to take joint efforts to turn politically-volatile Kannur into a 'violence-free' zone.
While the police are probing all angles, the BJP has alleged that Nirmal was killed by the CPM due to political reasons.
Apparently fed up with constant troubles caused by a pack of monkeys, a 52-year-old widow ended her life by consuming acid at her house in a hilly area here, police said.
In a first of its kind effort in Kerala, the Indian Army will build a Bailey bridge in Enathu, an army official said on Friday.
A vigilance court in Muvattupuzha today dismissed a petition alleging irregularities by Kerala Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Bureau Director Jacob Thomas while working as director of ports in the state during 2011-15 and seeking a probe into them.
Rasila Raju, the Infosys software engineer who was murdered at her office by a security guard, was on a phone call with her cousin when she realised that 'someone' is about to enter her bay.
Talks are on in the IUML to find the right candidate for this Lok Sabha constituency that was the stronghold of its late president, E. Ahamed, a party official said on Saturday.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi requesting an enquiry into Former Union Minister E Ahamed`s death, saying the situation should`ve been handled in "humanitarian" way.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Friday sought legal advice on a recommendation for a probe into a contract issued.
Police in Kerala took 25 school bus drivers into custody for drunken driving in an early morning inspection on Friday.
This claim has given a new twist to the murder case of Pune Infosys girl Rasila Raju OP.
78-year-old E Ahamed, who won from Malappuram in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, had represented Kerala seven times in the Lower House without a break.
Kerala government as revenue earned through sales of liquor accounts for a major chunk of revenue and the state government will soon have to take the call on how to stop these protests.
A 20-year-old girl was set on fire in full view of other students at a medical college in Kerala's Kottayam on Wednesday by her alleged jilted lover.
The funeral of former union minister and senior Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) leader E Ahamed, who passed away in the early hours of Wednesday in Delhi following cardiac arrest, will be held his native city, Kannur in Kerala Thursday.
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- DNA: Today in History | February 20, 2017
- Children subjected to cruelty on allegations of mobile stealing
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Trump's immigration plans to impact 3 lakh Indian-Americans, EU ready to welcome more Indian skilled workers
- Lasith Malinga vs Travis Head: IPL preview in Australia — WATCH
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain? Online treatment may help you!
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni travelled in train with Jharkhand teammates