Former Kerala Chief Minister A.K. Antony on Sunday asked Congress leaders to end their infighting, saying it was eating into their support base.
The cross-examination of former Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy was completed today in a city civil court in connection with an alleged cheating case involving a solar power project.
IAS officials in Kerala called off a planned protest mass leave on Monday after Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan warned them not to cross a line.
Senior Congress leader Ramesh Chennithala on Saturday wrote to CPI-M General Secretary Sitaram Yechury to seek the removal of Electricity Minister MM Mani, who is an accused in a murder case.
Kerala`s Excise Department has withdrawn a controversial circular which said that its officials would hold an "awareness class" against serving liquor at homes where marriages are scheduled to be solemnised.
'Appam' and 'Aravana are the two major kinds of prasadams devotees can collect from Sabarimala Temple.
The Congress led UDF opposition in Kerala today asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi to convene a meeting of Chief Ministers of all states to discuss problems faced by the people in the wake of demonetisation.
Father Basil Kuriyakose, Principal of Kings David International School who was arrested yesterday for having unnatural sex with a 10-year-old boy, was sent to 14-day police custody on Monday.
A Dalit woman gave birth inside a toilet of a government hospital here following which the Kerala Health Minister sought a report regarding the incident from authorities today.
Achuthanandan had reportedly written to Yechury, stating that it was 'ethically and morally incorrect' for Mani to continue as minister as he was the second accused in a murder case.
Catholic Priest Thomas Uzhunnallil has been in captivity for nine months since the Islamic State terrorist group in Yemen abducted him.
The Kerala government on Monday said that the entry of Bhumata Brigade chief Trupti Desai will not be allowed in the Lord Ayyappa temple.
India today said it was in regular touch with Yemeni authorities and Saudi Arabia regarding the safe release of Father Tom Uzhunnalil, who was abducted nearly nine months ago from war-torn Yemen, after a video of the priest pleading for help became viral.
Thirty-one persons were injured in the stampede at the Lord Ayyappa temple here, Devaswom Minister Kadakampally Surendran said today and maintained that there was no lapse on the part of police.
In an unfortunate incident, at least 20 Sabarimala pilgrims were injured in a stampede at the famous hill shrine of Lord Ayyappa on Sunday evening.
Sabarimala is one of the most famous Hindu pilgrimages located at the Periyar Tiger Reserve in the Western Ghat mountain ranges of Pathanamthitta District, Perunad grama panchayat in Kerala. Lord Ayappa's temple attracts millions of tourists each year. Situated amidst 18 hills, it happens to be one of the world's largest annual pilgrimages.
At least 20 persons were left injured in a minor stampede that took place at the famous Sabarimala temple on Sunday evening.
A 31-year-old American tourist was arrested after being allegedly found in possession of a satellite phone, banned in India, while on his way to board a flight back home at the airport here, police said on Sunday.
Busting a currency exchange racket, police have seized Rs 39.98 lakh in Rs 2,000 denomination notes at Tirur area in the district and arrested a man, already facing a hawala case, in this connection.
Solar scam accused Saritha Nair today said she would move a higher court against the three year sentence awarded to her by a court in Kerala on December 16 in a cheating case.
Former Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy on Friday deposed before a judicial commission probing charges in the solar panel scam, allegedly linked to his staff.
Taking a serious view of incidents of alleged ragging in two professional colleges, the Kerala government has sought a report from educational institutions on steps to check the practise and warned of stern action against principals failing to stop it.
A clergyman in Kerala has donated his kidney to a Muslim woman who was suffering from kidney ailments for the last four years and saved her life, hospital authorities said on Wednesday.
The Kerala High Court on Wednesday dismissed writ pleas seeking a CBI probe into the sensational rape and murder of a Dalit woman in nearby Perumbavoor in April this year.
Five students of Erankulam's famous Maharaja's College were reportedly arrested on Tuesday for destroying public property and writing objectionable graffiti.
The first year students in their complaint had alleged that they were stripped naked and forced to clean toilets at the college hostel and were also compelled to drink polluted water.
At least 21 students of a government medical college in Manjeri of Kerala`s Malappuram district have been suspended following allegations of ragging.
In a significant order, the Kerala High Court has permitted employment of women in foreign liquor retail shops terming as "unsustainable" and "violative of the Constitution" the state's rules restraining women from such jobs.
A local court on Monday sentenced 11 RSS activists to double life imprisonment for murdering a CPI(M) worker here in 2008.
The Additional Session court in Kerala on Monday announced double life imprisonment for 11 Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) activists in the 2008 murder case of Democratic Youth Federation of India (DYFI) activist Vishnu.
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- BJP may announce its first list of candidates for UP elections today
- DNA: DIHAR produces vegetables for Army in high areas
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti?
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Latest Box Office collections of 'Dangal' and 'Ok Jaanu' are out!
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit
- WATCH: Mushfiqur Rahman rushed to hospital after being hit on head by Tim Southee's bouncer
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir