Kerala government today decided to set up a Rs 300 crore international Ayurvedic research institute at Kannur during the 13th five-year plan.
An Indian nurse from Kottayam in Kerala was stabbed in Kuwait City and is under treatment at Farwaniya Hospital there.
Ten fire tenders have reached the spot and are trying to douse the flames.
A couple in Kerala faced harrowing time at a public park on Tuesday when they were questioned and fined by a couple of women constables.
The Supreme Court on Monday reserved its order whether to refer the issue of ban on entry of women inside Kerala's famous Sabarimala temple to a Constitution Bench or not.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, who also holds the Home portfolio, on Monday directed the state`s 14 District Collectors to ensure the arrest of 2,010 goons listed by the intelligence wing in 30 days time.
Days after a popular Malayalam actress was allegedly molested by her driver in Ernakulum district of Kerala, Member of All India Mahila congress, Shobha Oza, blamed the Communist Party governance in state asserting that crime is on the rise under the Pinarayi Vijayan-led government.
Two more persons who were involved in the kidnapping of a popular Malayalam film actress have been arrested, Kerala Police said on Sunday.
In yet another incident of possible political violence in the state, a 58-year-old Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) worker died in Trivandrum on Saturday. He was allegedly attacked by CPM workers on February 02.
In the larger interest of the state, the Kerala Excise Department should not run anti-liquor campaigns when they are also engaged in selling liquor, a bishop said on Friday.
Lerala BJP President Kummanem Rajasekheran on Friday denied any secret pact with the CPI-M in the SNC Lavalin case, as alleged by the Congress-led UDF.
Inmates at a central prison here will don the garb of beauticians soon.
State government employees registered their strong opposition to the proposed setting up of the Kerala Administrative Service (KAS) on the lines of the Indian Administrative Service by staying away from their offices whereby barely 25 per cent attendance was recorded at the Secretariat here on Thursday.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan today congratulated ISRO scientists and officials who worked for the successful PSLV-C37 mission that launched CARTOSAT-2 series earth observation satellite and 103 nano satellites.
An all-party meeting here, convened by Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, today decided to take joint efforts to turn politically-volatile Kannur into a 'violence-free' zone.
While the police are probing all angles, the BJP has alleged that Nirmal was killed by the CPM due to political reasons.
Apparently fed up with constant troubles caused by a pack of monkeys, a 52-year-old widow ended her life by consuming acid at her house in a hilly area here, police said.
In a first of its kind effort in Kerala, the Indian Army will build a Bailey bridge in Enathu, an army official said on Friday.
A vigilance court in Muvattupuzha today dismissed a petition alleging irregularities by Kerala Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Bureau Director Jacob Thomas while working as director of ports in the state during 2011-15 and seeking a probe into them.
Rasila Raju, the Infosys software engineer who was murdered at her office by a security guard, was on a phone call with her cousin when she realised that 'someone' is about to enter her bay.
Talks are on in the IUML to find the right candidate for this Lok Sabha constituency that was the stronghold of its late president, E. Ahamed, a party official said on Saturday.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi requesting an enquiry into Former Union Minister E Ahamed`s death, saying the situation should`ve been handled in "humanitarian" way.
Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Friday sought legal advice on a recommendation for a probe into a contract issued.
Police in Kerala took 25 school bus drivers into custody for drunken driving in an early morning inspection on Friday.
This claim has given a new twist to the murder case of Pune Infosys girl Rasila Raju OP.
78-year-old E Ahamed, who won from Malappuram in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, had represented Kerala seven times in the Lower House without a break.
Kerala government as revenue earned through sales of liquor accounts for a major chunk of revenue and the state government will soon have to take the call on how to stop these protests.
A 20-year-old girl was set on fire in full view of other students at a medical college in Kerala's Kottayam on Wednesday by her alleged jilted lover.
The funeral of former union minister and senior Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) leader E Ahamed, who passed away in the early hours of Wednesday in Delhi following cardiac arrest, will be held his native city, Kannur in Kerala Thursday.
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- Watch - Akshay Kumar's pillow talk with his fans on fitness
- BMC election results 2017: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers to resign
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- DNA: Today in History | February 22, 2017
- Children subjected to cruelty on allegations of mobile stealing
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP
- Shiv Sena retains Thane Municipal Corporation, wins 67 seats
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- Maharashtra civil polls: BJP bags 32 seats in Ulhasnagar, Shiv Sena 25
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Shobhaa De gets sharp response from the cop whom she mocked on Twitter
- Amravati Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results: BJP wins big, NCP fails to open account
- Trump's immigration plans to impact 3 lakh Indian-Americans, EU ready to welcome more Indian skilled workers
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days