2nd T20I: India vs Sri Lanka - As it happened...
Welcome to the live coverage of the second T20I between India and Sri Lanka to be held at JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi.
India managed 196/6 on the board and Sri Lanka need 197 runs to win from 20 overs.
The hosts bowled well at important stages to win the game by 67 runs. India level the series 1-1.
— BCCI (@BCCI) February 12, 2016
Over 17 | Score 118/7 (Siriwardana 22, Senanayake 0)
Ashwin comes back to bowl and what an over by the spinner. Shanaka departs after holding out to Raina in the deep. Perera then slices it to Rahane and departs as well.
NLTC Perera c Rahane b Ashwin 0 (1b)
MD Shanaka c Raina b Ashwin 27 (18b)
Over 12 | Score 69/5 (Siriwardana 0, Shanaka 1)
Jadeja continues and Chandimal gets a single. Next ball Kapugedera gives a charge and a running Pandya takes a good catch. Next ball Chandimal is stumped after Dhoni does a lightning work behind the stumps. Shanaka gets off the mark.
LD Chandimal st Dhoni b Jadeja 31 (30b)
CK Kapugedera c Pandya b Jadeja 32 (27b)
Over 11 | Score 67/3 (Chandimal 30, Kapugedera 32)
Kapugedera goes for a big shot but a stupendous effort from Rohit saw him covering ground and going for a catch. India celebrated but replays show the ball touched the ground. Two singles follow before Chandimal gets a boundary. Rohit looked like he hurt his knee but is back on his feet.
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...