BJP all set to corner sonia Gandhi AgustaWestland, Ishrat Jahan case sonia Swamy
New Delhi: In a bid to corner the Congress Party after it launched a tirade against it for imposition of President's rule in Uttarakhand, the ruling dispensation has decided to raise issues of AgustaWestland Chopper scam, Aircel Maxis scam and the Ishrat Jahan case in the Parliament on today.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy, who was nominated as a Rajya Sabha member yesterday, will raise the AgustaWestland row in the Upper House, while party MP Meenakshi Lekhi will raise the issue in the Lok Sabha.
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017 LIVE: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Delhi on high alert after Intelligence Bureau warns of London-style terror attack
- Virender Sehwag reacts on Anil Kumble's resignation, says Jumbo's shoes will be hard to fill
- Saudi family tax creates big financial burden for Indians; 100 riyals for each dependent per month
- After Anil Kumble-Virat Kohli fiasco, fans demand return of MS Dhoni as India captain