PM Modi's strong response to Uri attack at Kozhikode rally: As it happened
Kozhikode: In his first public address after the Uri attack, Prime Minister Narendra Modi here on Saturday vowed that the supreme sacrifice made by the jawans in Jammu and Kashmir will not go in vain and said his government will do all it can to stop the Pakistan-sponsored terrorism in the country.
The prime minister kicked off his visit to Kerala on Saturday by holding a huge public meeting in Kozhikode where the Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) national council meeting is being organised. The top leaders of the saffron party from across the country are participating in the conference.
In his address, PM Modi sent out a strong message to Pakistan, saying India will not forget the Uri attack. The is expected to discuss a host of issues, including the party's 'Gareeb Kalyan' agenda and Pakistan-sponsored terrorism.
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Amarnath Yatra: High-level security meet held in Delhi
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Nawaz Sharif not allowed to speak at Donald Trump event in Saudi Arabia
- Vishu Bumper 2017: Kerala lottery result declared; winner gets Rs 4 crore as first prize - Check winning ticket numbers here
- Vivek Oberoi's gift to acid attack survivor Lalita Benbansi on her wedding day will melt your heart!
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon