Rajya Sabha adjourned over Uttarakhand issue: As it happened
The second part of Parliament's Budget Session, which began on Monday, witnessed unruly scenes as the Congress demanded a discussion on the imposition of President's Rule in Uttarakhand while the government continued to press Opposition over changing the Ishrat Jahan encounter file case.
Here are the updates:-
Rajya Sabha adjourned till 2 pm after uproar by Congress over Uttarakhand issue.
Issues that are already in SC or High court cannot be discussed: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi tells reporter on opposition uproar over Uttarakhand issue.
We are against any arbitrary imposition of article 356 which undermines federal structure: Bhartruhari Mahtab,BJD.
Centre wants to destabilize all non-BJP Governments, they are killing democracy: Mallikarjun Kharge.
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Countdown begins as ISRO set to launch Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites Friday
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day