Uttarakhand Assembly trust vote: As it happened
Dehradun: Alleging horse-trading by Congress, the BJP on Tuesday admitted defeat after the conclusion of two-hour long Supreme Court-monitored trust vote proceedings in the Uttarakhand Assembly. The official results of the trust vote will be announced by the apex court on Wednesday. However, going by the media reports, it is almost clear that former Congress chief minister Harish Rawat has survived the trust vote and proved majority in the 70-member House.
Here are the updates :-
- Watch: India's strategic plan to extinguish terrorism from Kashmir
- CBSE Class XII results: Amity International School, Noida's Raksha Gopal tops with 99.6%
- Cyclone Mora to intensify in 24 hours; heavy rainfall expected in Bengal, Northeast
- Man brutally beaten to death by woman in Ghaziabad for obscene phone calls
- Exclusive Interview: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Newborn baby walking immediately after birth has social media in awe! - WATCH VIDEO
- CHSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha class 12th Result 2017, Odisha +2 Results 2017 to be declared soon; check orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in
- orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in - CHSE Odisha +2 Arts, Commerce Results 2017 to be declared shortly; CHSE Odisha Plus Two Exam Results 2017, Orissa Class 12 Results 2017
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017, Warm-up: India vs New Zealand — As it happened...
- CBSE class 12 results: Here's topper Raksha Gopal's marksheet; it is going viral - This is UNBELIEVABLE!