Delhi HC grants bail to Kanhaiya Kumar: As it happened
By Deepak Nagpal | Last Updated: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 - 19:17
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court granted bail to JNU Students' Union (JNUSU) president Kanhaiya Kumar on Wednesday evening.
At the last hearing on Monday, Justice Pratibha Rani had reserved the order after over three hours of hearing.
First Published: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 - 19:22
- Will launch 'shuttle diplomacy' for Pakistan, Afghanistan: China
- JD(U) was far 'more comfortable' with BJP: KC Tyagi
- DNA: PM Narendra Modi addresses Indian community in Netherlands
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- DNA: Know why China is worried about India-US friendship
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- 'Baahubali' Prabhas will be seen in a Bollywood film with Tamannaah Bhatia?
- WATCH: MS Dhoni turns 'bat saving mode' on as rain comes pouring at Port of Spain in 1st IND vs WI ODI
- Saw Byculla Jail officials mercilessly thrashing woman prisoner, Indrani Mukerjea tells Mumbai court