Kashmir issue dominates Rajya Sabha on first day of monsoon session: As it happened
New Delhi: Parliament's Monsoon Session began on Monday, with the Rajya Sabha holding a discussion on the Kashmir unrest issue. The next few days are expected to be stormy over a host of issues, including the Supreme Court verdict on Arunachal Pradesh, the Central government's move on Uniform Civil Code and India's failure to secure NSG membership.
- Chandigarh roads flood with monsoon water, 112 mm rains in 3 hours
- Congress hails Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- End of triple talaq will grant equality to Muslim women, says PM Modi
- PM Modi meets 13 Chief Ministers of BJP governed states
- SC grants bail to Lt Col Purohit in Malegaon blast case
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) poll results 2017: As it happened
- Solar Eclipse 2017: Will Surya Grahan be visible in India?
- Supreme Court bars triple talaq, calls it 'unconstitutional'
- Delhi police arrests Siddharth Mehrotra, the thief who targeted netas, businessman to fund his luxurious life
- Doklam standoff: If Chinese troops enter India, there will be "utter chaos", says Beijing