India will rule 21st century, the era of knowledge: PM
Prime Minister Narendra Modi reached out to youth of Jammu and Kashmir and invoked his predecessor Atal Bihari Vajpayee and the late chief minister Mufti Mohammed Sayeed.
PM Narendra Modi addresses a public rally in Katra. "We remember Mufti Sahab. He spent years in public life. He had such a long political career and vision. One thing was always on his mind: To narrow down physical and psychological distances between Jammu and the Valley," says Modi, referring to the gulf between the Muslim-dominated Kashmir Valley and the largely Hindu-populated Jammu region.
- PM Modi, President Trump hug each other in Rose Garden at White House
- Modi-Trump meet: India, US to work together to ensure peace in Afghanistan
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- PM Modi - President Trump meeting at White House: Ten big things
- Experts view on PM Narendra Modi's US visit
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- When NSA Ajit Doval saved PM Narendra Modi from likely embarrassment in US
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet to take up proposal on allowances tomorrow, will govt employees get HRA higher than Mathur panel?
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr