LIVE RBI Monetary Policy Review: Part of investigative team looking into Panama leaks, says Raghuram Rajan
Zee Media Bureau
The Reserve Bank of India on Tuesday slashed repo rate by 0.25 percent to 6.50 percent in its first bi-monthly monetary policy review.
But in a surprise move, the RBI also raised the reverse repo - or the rates lenders charge to the central bank - by 0.25 percent to 6 percent, while taking measures to ensure more availability of cash in the banking system.
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'