Samajwadi Party revokes expulsion of Akhilesh, Ramgopal: As it happened
In a dramatic turn of events, the Samajwadi Party on Saturday revoked the expulsion of Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Ramgopal Yadav, a day after they were ousted from the party for six years over anti-party activities.
Ramgopal Yadav denies cancelling the national executive programme, scheduled for tomorrow. "The schedule of the programme was decided quite earlier. Expulsion took place just yesterday," says Ramgopal. Notably, just almost an hour back, Shivpal Yadav had announced that Ramgopal has cancelled his programme.
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Reliance AGM: Know how you can get a free Jio 4G smartphone
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017