Samajwadi Party revokes expulsion of Akhilesh, Ramgopal: As it happened
In a dramatic turn of events, the Samajwadi Party on Saturday revoked the expulsion of Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Ramgopal Yadav, a day after they were ousted from the party for six years over anti-party activities.
Ramgopal Yadav denies cancelling the national executive programme, scheduled for tomorrow. "The schedule of the programme was decided quite earlier. Expulsion took place just yesterday," says Ramgopal. Notably, just almost an hour back, Shivpal Yadav had announced that Ramgopal has cancelled his programme.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances submitted- Finance Ministry statement
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- IPL 2017: Jasprit Bumrah hunts down Lions in their own den, as Mumbai beat Gujarat in Super Over – Watch Video