Uttarakhand Election Results 2017: Harish Rawat loses from both constituencies
Dehradun: As counting of votes for Uttarakhand Assembly Elections 2017 continue, the BJP on Saturday took winning leads.
The counting of votes for Uttarakhand Assembly Elections 2017 began at 8 am today. Over 68 percent of the electorate voted in the Uttarakhand Polls 2017. The contest is mainly between the ruling Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- BJP candidate Saurav Bahuguna, son of Vijay Bahuguna, won Sitarganj, defeating Malti Biswas of the Congress with a margin of 28,540 votes.
- Deshraj Karanwal of the BJP emerged victorious in Jhabreda seat by defeating the Congress' Rajpal Singh with a margin of 2,253 votes.
- BJP's Mukesh Singh Koli won Pauri seat by defeating Congress' Naval Kishore by 7,030 votes.
- Furkan Ahmad of the Congress defeated BJP's Daibhagwan by 1,439 votes to win PiranKaliyar seat.
-Kazi Mohammad Nizamuddin of the Congress defeated BSP's Sarbat Karim Ansari by 2,668 votes to win Manglore seat.
-BJP's Pradip Batra won Roorkee seat, defeating Congress' Suresh Chandra Jain by a margin of 12,542 votes.
-Yashpal Arya of the BJP won Bajpur by defeating Sunita Tamta of the Congress with a margin of 12,636 votes.
-Mamta Rakesh of the Congress defeated BJP' Subodh Rakesh by 2,513 votes to win Bhagwanpur seat.
-Suresh Rathore won Jwalapur seat by defeating Congress' S P Singh Engineer by a margin of 4,788 votes.
-BJP's Chander Ram Das won Bageshwar, defeating Congress' Balkishan with a margin of 14,567 votes.
-Congress candidate Harish Singh won Dharchula defeating BJP's Virender Singh Pal with a margin of 3,085 votes.
-BJP's Vishan Singh Chufal defeated Independent Kishan Bhandari by 2368 votes in Didihat.
-Gadarpur seat went to BJP's Arvind Pandey who defeated Congress' Rajendra Pal Singh with a margin of 14,106 votes. Sanjay Gupta of the BJP won Laksar seat by defeating Haji Tasleem Ahmad with a margin of 1604 votes.
-Naveen Chandra Dumka of BJP defeating Congress's Harish Chandra Durgapal by 27,108 votes to win Lalkuwa seat.
-Kunwar Pranav Singh Champion defeated Mufti Riyasat Ali of the BSP with a margin of 13,735 votes in Khanpur.
-Surendra Singh Negi of the BJP won Karnaprayag seat, defeating Anusuya Prasad Maikhuri with a margin of 2,280 votes.
Balawant Singh Bhouriyal of the BJP won Kapkot seat defeating Lalit Farwan of the Congress by 5,982 votes.
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections