West Bengal polls: Overall polling percentage recorded in 25 constituencies in final phase till 5 pm is 84.24%, says EC
Voting for West Bengal assembly polls for the sixth and final phase began at 7 am on Thursday for 25 constituencies in the two districts of East Midnapore and Coochbehar amidst strict security. Here are the updates.
PM Narendra Modi requests voters to cast their vote in large numbers in the ongoing West Bengal polls.
As the sixth & final phase of West Bengal Assembly polls gets underway, requesting voters to cast their vote in large numbers.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 5, 2016
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- Saliva analysis turns up evidence of 'ghost' ancient human species!
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir