Justice Hemant Gupta was on Saturday sworn in as the 23rd Chief Justice of the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
Madhya Pradesh News
The CM's other online initiatives include E-Vidhan, M Siksha Mitra, Land Record MP, MP NHM, MP ELEC and Discover MP.
Madhya Pradesh unit of Congress today demanded that next month's by-elections in the state be held through paper ballot and not the electronic voting machines (EVMs).
The grievance redressal authority (GRA) to decide on disputes over compensation to the oustees of Sardar Sarovar Project (SSP) on river Narmada, has been set up, the Madhya Pradesh government has told the Supreme Court.
The Madhya Pradesh government has announced that widows in the state will be referred to as "Kalyanis" in all official documents, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said.
A pipe bomb was used for the blast in the Bhopal-Ujjain passenger train, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said on Wednesday.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan climed on Wednesday that that three Islamic State operatives had placed the pipe bomb in the Bhopal-Ujjain train and sent picturs of the same to Syria.
In a major development in connection with Bhopal-Ujjain passenger train explosion, Madhya Pradesh’s IG (Law and Order) Makrand Devaskar confirmed on Tuesday that the train blast was a terror attack.
At least eight persons were injured in an explosion in a passenger train in Shajapur district in Madhya Pradesh on Tuesday, authorities said.
In an unfortunate incident, at least six persons were injured, after an explosion occurred in 59320 Bhopal-Ujjain passenger train in Madhya Pradesh's Shajapur area on Tuesday.
Five persons were killed when a truck transporting bananas collided with a farm harvester vehicle in Madhya Pradesh.
Officials of the Anti-Extortion Cell (AEC) of Thane Police arrested a 20-year-old youth from Madhya Pradesh on Saturday after seizing fire arms from him.
The Madhya Pradesh government has spent Rs 181.89 crore on advertisements and publicity of its schemes in FY 2016-17.
The Madhya Pradesh government will launch a scheme for providing financial assistance to meritorious students going for higher studies from the next financial year.
Ashutosh Pratap Singh, director of a local private school, was arrested on Tuesday night on the charge of sexual abuse of a three-year-old girl.
Toxic gas had leaked from the Union Carbide's now-defunct pesticide factory on the intervening night of December 2 and 3, 1984.
On a plea of 10 of the accused lodged in Ahmedabad's Sabarmati Central Jail, they were informed about the court's judgement through video-conferencing.
In a major development on Monday, 11 SIMI terrorists including mastermind Safdar Nagori were awarded lifetime imprisonment by Indore District Court.
Taking a cue from 'Namami Devi Narmade' programme of Madhya Pradesh government, Assam will now launch 'Namami Brahmapurta' campaign in the north-eastern state from March 31 to April 4.
Madhya Pradesh Assembly was adjourned on the second day of the budget session today after paying tributes to departed leaders including BJP veteran and former State Chief Minister Sundarlal Patwa.
Five boys were allegedly forced by a man to take an 'innocence test' by dipping their hands in a cauldron of boiling oil to prove they had not stolen his son's mobile phone.
The 43rd edition of the Khajuraho Dance Festival here will have Bangladesh as the guest country.
A Bhopal court on Thursday sent the accused mastermind Rajan Tiwari of the Bhopal espionage case to police remand till February 21.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that waterways transportation would be started around river Narmada in the state.
The Ratlam district administration has registered a cheating case against the Regional Transport Officer (RTO) after recovering official files from a private office.
A Special Investigation Team (SIT) will look into the escape of two inmates from the Morena jail in Madhya Pradesh, police said on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh government has suspended Morena prison jailor Vijay Maurya and five other officials and employees a day after two under trial prisoners escaped from the district facility.
two inmates escaped from Madhya Pradesh`s Morena Jail.
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Mumbai suffers from water logging due to monsoon rains
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- Modi in US: Donald Trump knows Indo-American job creators back PM Modi
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- LIVE: Eliminating terrorism is top priority for both nations: PM Modi at joint media address with President Trump
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- Haryana govt has disbursed Rs 2,400 cr compensation to farmers: CM Manohar Lal Khattar