The Central Bureau of Investigation has filed a chargesheet in the Vyapam scam against four accused persons, including the candidate and solver in the Court of Special Magistrate, Gwalior.
Madhya Pradesh News
Commenting on the ongoing protests in Katni following the transfer of Superintendent of Police (SP) Gaurav Tiwari who was investigating a Rs. 500-crore hawala racket, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday urged that the matter should be investigated by the Enforcement Directorate (ED), adding that whoever is guilty in the matter will not be spared.
The Madhya Pradesh government will organise mass 'Surya Namaskar' programme on Thursday in all schools, colleges and academic institutions across the state to mark the 154th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
A man put Rs 5 lakh in a box of sweets and gave it to the District Magistrate of Sheopur in Madhya Pradesh as a bribe, the officer, who refused to accept it, told media on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh government will hold mass 'Surya-Namaskar' on January 12 in all schools, colleges and academic institutions across the state to mark the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
Madhya Pradesh Government today announced major tax exemptions on purchase of point-of-sale (PoS) machines to promote cashless and digital transactions.
The victory is a shot in the arm for the BJP after Prime Minister Narendra Modi's demonetisation move.
As many as two persons, including Congress leader Raju Mishra were shot dead by unidentified gunmen Wednesday night in Cherital area of Madhya Pradesh`s Jabalpur.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday described Prime Minister Narendra Modi's announcements in his speech yesterday as "transformational" for the poor, farmers, small traders, pregnant women and senior citizens.
Condemning the opposition for its stand on demonetisation, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Friday said it always dreams about the Prime Minister`s resignation.
Madhya Pradesh has embarked on an ambitious plan to develop 1,100 'climate-smart' villages with an aim to prepare farmers to manage the climate change risks timely and ensure good productivity.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan managed to win back RSS' confidence.
Prime Minister on Wednesday paid floral tributes to veteran BJP leader Sunderlal Patwa.
Former Madhya Pradesh chief minister Sunder Lal Patwa passed away on Wednesday.
With an aim to keep Narmada free from all kinds of pollution, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has urged people to change their habit of conducting religious rituals in the holy river.
Here is a good news for Madhya Pradesh government employees.
The Madhya Pradesh Police on Thursday arrested two persons for printing fake Rs. 2,000 new notes in Chhatarpur`s Lavkushnagar.
A CRPF jawan from Madhya Pradesh was presented with a cheque of Rs four lakh for the bravery shown by him in a face-off with naxals in Chhattisgarh.
Ahead of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's rally in Bhopal today, the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Madhya Pradesh has said it doesn't see any threat in increased activities of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the state.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) national convener Arvind Kejriwal is all geared up to kick-start his party's campaign for the upcoming Madhya Pradesh Assembly elections which is due next year as he will be addressing a rally in 'the city of lakes' on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh's ruling BJP has named new chiefs of four frontal organisations in the state.
The death toll in yesterday's accident in which a mini bus collided with an auto-rickshaw near the district headquarters here has risen to 15, as three more persons succumbed to injuries, police said today.
In a noble gesture, the government of Madhya Pradesh led by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan bore all expenses of Bhopal jailbreak martyr's daughter's wedding recently.
In a bid to promote cashless transactions, the West Central Railway (WCR) has introduced point-of-sale (PoS) machines for ticket and parcel bookings at four railway stations in Madhya Pradesh.
The forest department has also decided to approach the Railways to regulate the speed of trains in the forest area.
Additional District Magistrate Ratnakar Jha on Saturday stoked a controversy by making irresponsible comments while referring to the Bhopal gas tragedy anniversary.
In a shocking incident, BJP women's wing leader Jamila Khan died after being shot by unknown assailants on Wednesday.
Seventeen children were injured, six of them seriously, when their school bus overturned near Muderi village in the district today, police said.
Banned Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) operatives, who were killed in an alleged police encounter following a daring prison break in Bhopal earlier this month, have now been hailed as 'martyrs'.
The counting of votes in Madhya Pradesh`s Shahdol parliamentary constituency and Nepanagar assembly constituency began amid tight security on Tuesday morning, an official said.
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Watch - Heavy snowfall in various parts of the world!
- BJP may announce its first list of candidates for UP elections today
- Boat overturns in Ganga river, leaves 23 dead
- Several dead after Turkish cargo plane crashes into Kyrgyzstan homes
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Yogeshwar Dutt sets example for society, takes Re 1 as dowry ahead of January 16 wedding
- Assembly elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- India vs England, Pune ODI: Virat Kohli hits 27th hundred, equals Sachin Tendulkar's world record in chase — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Latest Box Office collections of 'Dangal' and 'Ok Jaanu' are out!
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- Akhilesh Yadav gets 'cycle' to fight UP Elections 2017, blow to Mulayam