The Congress on Tuesday staged demonstrations across Madhya Pradesh protesting cane charge on their state chief Arun Yadav, which left him injured, and sought punishment for those responsible for the "attack".
Madhya Pradesh News
The Central Bureau of Investigation has filed a chargesheet in the Vyapam scam against four accused persons, including the candidate and solver in the Court of Special Magistrate, Gwalior.
Commenting on the ongoing protests in Katni following the transfer of Superintendent of Police (SP) Gaurav Tiwari who was investigating a Rs. 500-crore hawala racket, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday urged that the matter should be investigated by the Enforcement Directorate (ED), adding that whoever is guilty in the matter will not be spared.
The Madhya Pradesh government will organise mass 'Surya Namaskar' programme on Thursday in all schools, colleges and academic institutions across the state to mark the 154th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
A man put Rs 5 lakh in a box of sweets and gave it to the District Magistrate of Sheopur in Madhya Pradesh as a bribe, the officer, who refused to accept it, told media on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh government will hold mass 'Surya-Namaskar' on January 12 in all schools, colleges and academic institutions across the state to mark the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
Madhya Pradesh Government today announced major tax exemptions on purchase of point-of-sale (PoS) machines to promote cashless and digital transactions.
The victory is a shot in the arm for the BJP after Prime Minister Narendra Modi's demonetisation move.
As many as two persons, including Congress leader Raju Mishra were shot dead by unidentified gunmen Wednesday night in Cherital area of Madhya Pradesh`s Jabalpur.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday described Prime Minister Narendra Modi's announcements in his speech yesterday as "transformational" for the poor, farmers, small traders, pregnant women and senior citizens.
Condemning the opposition for its stand on demonetisation, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Friday said it always dreams about the Prime Minister`s resignation.
Madhya Pradesh has embarked on an ambitious plan to develop 1,100 'climate-smart' villages with an aim to prepare farmers to manage the climate change risks timely and ensure good productivity.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan managed to win back RSS' confidence.
Prime Minister on Wednesday paid floral tributes to veteran BJP leader Sunderlal Patwa.
Former Madhya Pradesh chief minister Sunder Lal Patwa passed away on Wednesday.
With an aim to keep Narmada free from all kinds of pollution, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has urged people to change their habit of conducting religious rituals in the holy river.
Here is a good news for Madhya Pradesh government employees.
The Madhya Pradesh Police on Thursday arrested two persons for printing fake Rs. 2,000 new notes in Chhatarpur`s Lavkushnagar.
A CRPF jawan from Madhya Pradesh was presented with a cheque of Rs four lakh for the bravery shown by him in a face-off with naxals in Chhattisgarh.
Ahead of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's rally in Bhopal today, the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Madhya Pradesh has said it doesn't see any threat in increased activities of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the state.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) national convener Arvind Kejriwal is all geared up to kick-start his party's campaign for the upcoming Madhya Pradesh Assembly elections which is due next year as he will be addressing a rally in 'the city of lakes' on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh's ruling BJP has named new chiefs of four frontal organisations in the state.
The death toll in yesterday's accident in which a mini bus collided with an auto-rickshaw near the district headquarters here has risen to 15, as three more persons succumbed to injuries, police said today.
In a noble gesture, the government of Madhya Pradesh led by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan bore all expenses of Bhopal jailbreak martyr's daughter's wedding recently.
In a bid to promote cashless transactions, the West Central Railway (WCR) has introduced point-of-sale (PoS) machines for ticket and parcel bookings at four railway stations in Madhya Pradesh.
The forest department has also decided to approach the Railways to regulate the speed of trains in the forest area.
Additional District Magistrate Ratnakar Jha on Saturday stoked a controversy by making irresponsible comments while referring to the Bhopal gas tragedy anniversary.
In a shocking incident, BJP women's wing leader Jamila Khan died after being shot by unknown assailants on Wednesday.
Seventeen children were injured, six of them seriously, when their school bus overturned near Muderi village in the district today, police said.
Banned Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) operatives, who were killed in an alleged police encounter following a daring prison break in Bhopal earlier this month, have now been hailed as 'martyrs'.
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- DNA : What is the reason behind increasing difference between rich and poor?
- PM Narendra Modi makes 14 key points in his speech at Raisina Dialogue - Watch video
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' campaign
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- 25 children selected for National Bravery Awards 2016
- DNA : Journey of "Sonam Wangchuk", Man who took education to level new heights in Laddakh
- DNA : Nonstop News
- Watch - Mexico's Colima volcano in dramatic night-time eruption
- BJP's Sangeet Som charged over screening documentary 'polarising voters' in UP
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach
- Which is your favourite: Virat Kohli's jab or MS Dhoni's helicopter shot — VIDEO
- This Kashmiri IAS officer’s Facebook post on `Dangal` girl Zaira Wasim’s situation is going viral – Read here
- Ludhiana shocker: `They were dying...and people were clicking pictures`
- Viral video: She was walking wearing sleeveless top and jeans — Know what happened next
- WATCH: Najibullah Zadran's 'ridiculous shot' which went for a six is killing the Internet
- Live cricket score: 2nd ODI, IND vs ENG 2016 – Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni's centuries take India past 300-run mark
- Stress – This is how your key body systems react
- Nokia 6 to go on sale from January 19; gets over 1 million registrations