The van was targeted when it reached Maharana Pratap Nagar to deposit money in an ATM.
Madhya Pradesh News
The Madhya Pradesh government on Tuesday said six persons were killed and as many were injured in the police action during the farmers' stir in Mandsaur district, as it blamed drug peddlers and anti-social elements for triggering violence.
The incident occurred last month but came to light with the trio's arrest on Monday.
Mahendra Lodi was beaten up by women inside the court premises after a woman claimed that he kept creating a nuisance with women.
The opening day of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly's monsoon session was on Monday adjourned after paying tributes to the departed leaders, including Union minister Anil Madhav Dave, and the farmers killed in police firing in Mandsaur last month.
One person was on Friday arrested from Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh by West Bengal CID for his alleged involvement in a medical admission racket.
Residents of Pachor, Gulkhedi – two villages in Madhya Pradesh - are under lens for 'renting' their kids to be part of gangs that strike at glitzy weddings in Delhi and other big cities and go in hiding.
Narottam Mishra was recently disqualified by the Election Commission.
Website creator Swapnil Parkhiya while highlighting the technical aspects of the website also informed that apart from being mobile-friendly, it can be shared on Facebook and Twitter.
While 19 out of 32 persons, already booked under NDPS Act, are carrying rewards of Rs 5,000 each on their heads, 12 others are carrying bounty of Rs 1,000 each and one of Rs 3,000.
Earlier on Friday, one more farmer named Deena Mahriya committed suicide by hanging himself in his house due to financial crisis.
The incident took place when the victim's parents had gone to work.
At least five people including four girls were killed after being struck by lightning in Madhya Pradesh's Dindori district on Wednesday.
State Administrative Service officer was caught receiving Rs 12 lakh and jewellery worth Rs 10 lakh from a nursing home owner.
The South-West Monsoon is set to enter Punjab and Haryana including Chandigarh over the next three days, a senior meteorologist said today.
Prohibitory orders were clamped in Azad Nagar of Madhya Pradesh`s Alirajpur district following communal tension, police said on Tuesday
Satna Municipal Commissioner Surendra Kathuria was arrested on Monday by the Lokayukta while accepting Rs 12 lakh cash and gold worth Rs 10 lakh as an instalment of bribe.
Five people were killed and two were injured after being struck by lightning in separate incidents in Chhindwara and Mandsaur districts since Sunday morning, as the monsoon got active in parts of Madhya Pradesh.
The Swabhimani Paksha leader said the Union government had not done enough for farmers.
The Election Commission (EC) on Saturday disqualified senior Madhya Pradesh minister Narottam Mishra for filing wrong accounts of election expenditure.
According to Khan, villagers had informed that some carcasses were lying scattered in Hatupura and Matkora areas.
The Madhya Pradesh authorities on Thursday decided to withdraw the sedition charges slapped on 15 Muslims who were arrested for allegedly shouting pro-Pakistan slogans and bursting crackers after the neighbouring country's victory over India in the finals of ICC Champions Trophy.
The Madhya Pradesh Government on Wednesday suspended two top officials, including former Mandsaur`s District Collector Swatantra Kumar Singh and Superintendent of Police (SP) O P Tripathi, for failing to control the famers` agitation that resulted into police firing on June 6.
In Dhamna village of Narsinghpur district, 65-year-old farmer Laxmi Gumasta allegedly committed suicide by consuming some poisonous substance at his home this morning, the police said.
The Madhya Pradesh Police have arrested at least 15 people who were shouting pro-Pakistan slogans after India's crushing defeat in the Champions Trophy finals.
Madhya Pradesh Congress leader Ajay Singh aka Rahul Bhaiyya was caught on camera slapping a party worker during a protest in Sagar area.
Bansi Lal, 54, committed suicide by hanging himself at his home in Jamunia Khurd village, falling under the jurisdiction of Doraha police station, police said.
The loss of the bag came to light around 5.30 AM yesterday when AK Selvaraj woke up and found his bag missing, they said.
"The condition of farmers, youth and other sections of the society has become pitiable under BJP's 13 and a half years' rule," Nath told reporters.
Farmers in Madhya Pradesh blocked the national highways passing through the state on Friday to press for loan waiver and remunerative prices for farm produce.
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- DNA: Non Stop News
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal accused of molesting a woman
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- India will surely lose if it engages with China militarily, warns Chinese daily on Dokalam row
- Have fertility problems? This app helps Kashmiri woman get pregnant after 7 years
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important