Taking a cue from 'Namami Devi Narmade' programme of Madhya Pradesh government, Assam will now launch 'Namami Brahmapurta' campaign in the north-eastern state from March 31 to April 4.
Madhya Pradesh News
Madhya Pradesh Assembly was adjourned on the second day of the budget session today after paying tributes to departed leaders including BJP veteran and former State Chief Minister Sundarlal Patwa.
Five boys were allegedly forced by a man to take an 'innocence test' by dipping their hands in a cauldron of boiling oil to prove they had not stolen his son's mobile phone.
The 43rd edition of the Khajuraho Dance Festival here will have Bangladesh as the guest country.
A Bhopal court on Thursday sent the accused mastermind Rajan Tiwari of the Bhopal espionage case to police remand till February 21.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that waterways transportation would be started around river Narmada in the state.
The Ratlam district administration has registered a cheating case against the Regional Transport Officer (RTO) after recovering official files from a private office.
A Special Investigation Team (SIT) will look into the escape of two inmates from the Morena jail in Madhya Pradesh, police said on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh government has suspended Morena prison jailor Vijay Maurya and five other officials and employees a day after two under trial prisoners escaped from the district facility.
two inmates escaped from Madhya Pradesh`s Morena Jail.
The Supreme Court had on July 09, 2015, handed over the Vyapam cases to the CBI.
The Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) of the Mumbai has arrested a suspected SIMI aligned terrorist in Khajrana here, officials said.
Their modus-operandi is to make calls to the Army by posing as Indian officials in order to collect intelligence like security movements and operations.
A district collector in Madhya Pradesh has issued a circular asking people to worship their parents on Valentine's Day.
All the 11 men have been booked under provisions of the Indian Telegraph Act, besides Section 122 and 123 of Indian Penal Code (IPC).
Police have claimed to have bust a gang, which is allegedly involved in illegal arms dealing and arrested seven persons in this connection from here today.
Madhya Pradesh Government today extended by six months the tenure of the judicial commission probing the escape by eight SIMI activists from Bhopal Central Jail last year and their deaths in alleged police encounter.
The fire was doused in 10 minutes and no one was injured in it.
Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, along with seven other accused were acquitted by a Dewas court on Wednesday, in connection with former Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh ‘pracharak’ Sunil Joshi murder case.
Madhya Pradesh jail department has decided to send its guards for rigorous commando training to a centre of NSG.
Shehla Masood was shot dead in broad daylight near her house at Koh-e-Fiza area in Bhopal on August 16, 2011.
The help offered by EAM Sushma Swaraj to a four-day-old boy having a serious heart ailment has given a ray of hope to the newborn's parents.
Chouhan, in his Republic Day address, also praised the MP Police for its swiftness in neutralising eight SIMI suspects who escaped from local central jail last year, in an encounter here.
Despite offering freebies like books, bicycle and uniforms along with scholarships among others to enhance enrollment, Madhya Pradesh is among the top three states in the country where the percentage of out-of-school girls is the highest, according to an education status report for 2016.
The Congress on Tuesday staged demonstrations across Madhya Pradesh protesting cane charge on their state chief Arun Yadav, which left him injured, and sought punishment for those responsible for the "attack".
The Central Bureau of Investigation has filed a chargesheet in the Vyapam scam against four accused persons, including the candidate and solver in the Court of Special Magistrate, Gwalior.
Commenting on the ongoing protests in Katni following the transfer of Superintendent of Police (SP) Gaurav Tiwari who was investigating a Rs. 500-crore hawala racket, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday urged that the matter should be investigated by the Enforcement Directorate (ED), adding that whoever is guilty in the matter will not be spared.
The Madhya Pradesh government will organise mass 'Surya Namaskar' programme on Thursday in all schools, colleges and academic institutions across the state to mark the 154th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
A man put Rs 5 lakh in a box of sweets and gave it to the District Magistrate of Sheopur in Madhya Pradesh as a bribe, the officer, who refused to accept it, told media on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh government will hold mass 'Surya-Namaskar' on January 12 in all schools, colleges and academic institutions across the state to mark the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- Watch - Akshay Kumar's pillow talk with his fans on fitness
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- BMC election results 2017: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers to resign
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Shobhaa De gets sharp response from the cop whom she mocked on Twitter
- Amravati Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results: BJP wins big, NCP fails to open account
- Trump's immigration plans to impact 3 lakh Indian-Americans, EU ready to welcome more Indian skilled workers
- Lasith Malinga vs Travis Head: IPL preview in Australia — WATCH