The 43rd edition of the Khajuraho Dance Festival here will have Bangladesh as the guest country.
Madhya Pradesh News
A Bhopal court on Thursday sent the accused mastermind Rajan Tiwari of the Bhopal espionage case to police remand till February 21.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that waterways transportation would be started around river Narmada in the state.
The Ratlam district administration has registered a cheating case against the Regional Transport Officer (RTO) after recovering official files from a private office.
A Special Investigation Team (SIT) will look into the escape of two inmates from the Morena jail in Madhya Pradesh, police said on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh government has suspended Morena prison jailor Vijay Maurya and five other officials and employees a day after two under trial prisoners escaped from the district facility.
two inmates escaped from Madhya Pradesh`s Morena Jail.
The Supreme Court had on July 09, 2015, handed over the Vyapam cases to the CBI.
The Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) of the Mumbai has arrested a suspected SIMI aligned terrorist in Khajrana here, officials said.
Their modus-operandi is to make calls to the Army by posing as Indian officials in order to collect intelligence like security movements and operations.
A district collector in Madhya Pradesh has issued a circular asking people to worship their parents on Valentine's Day.
All the 11 men have been booked under provisions of the Indian Telegraph Act, besides Section 122 and 123 of Indian Penal Code (IPC).
Police have claimed to have bust a gang, which is allegedly involved in illegal arms dealing and arrested seven persons in this connection from here today.
Madhya Pradesh Government today extended by six months the tenure of the judicial commission probing the escape by eight SIMI activists from Bhopal Central Jail last year and their deaths in alleged police encounter.
The fire was doused in 10 minutes and no one was injured in it.
Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, along with seven other accused were acquitted by a Dewas court on Wednesday, in connection with former Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh ‘pracharak’ Sunil Joshi murder case.
Madhya Pradesh jail department has decided to send its guards for rigorous commando training to a centre of NSG.
Shehla Masood was shot dead in broad daylight near her house at Koh-e-Fiza area in Bhopal on August 16, 2011.
The help offered by EAM Sushma Swaraj to a four-day-old boy having a serious heart ailment has given a ray of hope to the newborn's parents.
Chouhan, in his Republic Day address, also praised the MP Police for its swiftness in neutralising eight SIMI suspects who escaped from local central jail last year, in an encounter here.
Despite offering freebies like books, bicycle and uniforms along with scholarships among others to enhance enrollment, Madhya Pradesh is among the top three states in the country where the percentage of out-of-school girls is the highest, according to an education status report for 2016.
The Congress on Tuesday staged demonstrations across Madhya Pradesh protesting cane charge on their state chief Arun Yadav, which left him injured, and sought punishment for those responsible for the "attack".
The Central Bureau of Investigation has filed a chargesheet in the Vyapam scam against four accused persons, including the candidate and solver in the Court of Special Magistrate, Gwalior.
Commenting on the ongoing protests in Katni following the transfer of Superintendent of Police (SP) Gaurav Tiwari who was investigating a Rs. 500-crore hawala racket, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday urged that the matter should be investigated by the Enforcement Directorate (ED), adding that whoever is guilty in the matter will not be spared.
The Madhya Pradesh government will organise mass 'Surya Namaskar' programme on Thursday in all schools, colleges and academic institutions across the state to mark the 154th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
A man put Rs 5 lakh in a box of sweets and gave it to the District Magistrate of Sheopur in Madhya Pradesh as a bribe, the officer, who refused to accept it, told media on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh government will hold mass 'Surya-Namaskar' on January 12 in all schools, colleges and academic institutions across the state to mark the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
Madhya Pradesh Government today announced major tax exemptions on purchase of point-of-sale (PoS) machines to promote cashless and digital transactions.
The victory is a shot in the arm for the BJP after Prime Minister Narendra Modi's demonetisation move.
As many as two persons, including Congress leader Raju Mishra were shot dead by unidentified gunmen Wednesday night in Cherital area of Madhya Pradesh`s Jabalpur.
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Pakistan claims to kill 100 terrorists after suicide bomb attack in Sindh Dargah
- Bengaluru: Report on evolution of poisonous froth in Bellandur lake
- Analysis of injustice in Delhi bomb blast case - Report
- Violent chaos in Tamil Nadu Assembly during floor test
- Panel discussion on Priyanka Gandhi calling PM Modi an outsider in UP
- UP Assembly Elections: Over 61% turnout in phase three polling
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: NonStop News
- DNA: Analysing the daredevil aerobatics, fighter jets from Aero India Show 2017
- Analysing the credibility of Pakistan's claim for operating against terrorists - Part II
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- IND A vs Australia, Warm-up tie, Day 3 - As it happened
- Malayalam actress Bhavana allegedly kidnapped, molested; driver held
- RPS owner Sanjeev Goenka reveals reason behind replacing MS Dhoni with Steve Smith as captain
- Neil Nitin Mukesh's reception: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Iulia Vantur and other B-Towners make it a starry affair!
- IPL 2017: MS Dhoni replaced as Rising Pune Supergiants captain; Australia's Steve Smith named new skipper
- BWF Rankings: Ace shuttler PV Sindhu becomes second Indian to break into top 5
- SpaceX blasts off Falcon 9 rocket from NASA launchpad
- Shah Rukh Khan wins hearts once again, arranges food for hungry beggar! - Watch