Organ transplantation have come from 23 brain dead people in the city in last 21 months.
Madhya Pradesh News
Two students of Bhopal’s National Law Institute University have accused their seniors of indulging in ragging, sexual abuse.
Praveen Yadav, one of the key accused in the high-profile Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) or Vyapam scam, ended his life by committing suicide on Wednesday.
The apex court also asked that why was the case not handed over to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) at the time.
The incident took place in the Shivpuri area of the state. According to ANI, the youth was allegedly thrashed and forced to eat excreta on July 16.
Prices of tomatoes continue to rise across India adding to the distress of common man.
The van was targeted when it reached Maharana Pratap Nagar to deposit money in an ATM.
The Madhya Pradesh government on Tuesday said six persons were killed and as many were injured in the police action during the farmers' stir in Mandsaur district, as it blamed drug peddlers and anti-social elements for triggering violence.
The incident occurred last month but came to light with the trio's arrest on Monday.
Mahendra Lodi was beaten up by women inside the court premises after a woman claimed that he kept creating a nuisance with women.
The opening day of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly's monsoon session was on Monday adjourned after paying tributes to the departed leaders, including Union minister Anil Madhav Dave, and the farmers killed in police firing in Mandsaur last month.
One person was on Friday arrested from Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh by West Bengal CID for his alleged involvement in a medical admission racket.
Residents of Pachor, Gulkhedi – two villages in Madhya Pradesh - are under lens for 'renting' their kids to be part of gangs that strike at glitzy weddings in Delhi and other big cities and go in hiding.
Narottam Mishra was recently disqualified by the Election Commission.
Website creator Swapnil Parkhiya while highlighting the technical aspects of the website also informed that apart from being mobile-friendly, it can be shared on Facebook and Twitter.
While 19 out of 32 persons, already booked under NDPS Act, are carrying rewards of Rs 5,000 each on their heads, 12 others are carrying bounty of Rs 1,000 each and one of Rs 3,000.
Earlier on Friday, one more farmer named Deena Mahriya committed suicide by hanging himself in his house due to financial crisis.
The incident took place when the victim's parents had gone to work.
At least five people including four girls were killed after being struck by lightning in Madhya Pradesh's Dindori district on Wednesday.
State Administrative Service officer was caught receiving Rs 12 lakh and jewellery worth Rs 10 lakh from a nursing home owner.
The South-West Monsoon is set to enter Punjab and Haryana including Chandigarh over the next three days, a senior meteorologist said today.
Prohibitory orders were clamped in Azad Nagar of Madhya Pradesh`s Alirajpur district following communal tension, police said on Tuesday
Satna Municipal Commissioner Surendra Kathuria was arrested on Monday by the Lokayukta while accepting Rs 12 lakh cash and gold worth Rs 10 lakh as an instalment of bribe.
Five people were killed and two were injured after being struck by lightning in separate incidents in Chhindwara and Mandsaur districts since Sunday morning, as the monsoon got active in parts of Madhya Pradesh.
The Swabhimani Paksha leader said the Union government had not done enough for farmers.
The Election Commission (EC) on Saturday disqualified senior Madhya Pradesh minister Narottam Mishra for filing wrong accounts of election expenditure.
According to Khan, villagers had informed that some carcasses were lying scattered in Hatupura and Matkora areas.
The Madhya Pradesh authorities on Thursday decided to withdraw the sedition charges slapped on 15 Muslims who were arrested for allegedly shouting pro-Pakistan slogans and bursting crackers after the neighbouring country's victory over India in the finals of ICC Champions Trophy.
The Madhya Pradesh Government on Wednesday suspended two top officials, including former Mandsaur`s District Collector Swatantra Kumar Singh and Superintendent of Police (SP) O P Tripathi, for failing to control the famers` agitation that resulted into police firing on June 6.
In Dhamna village of Narsinghpur district, 65-year-old farmer Laxmi Gumasta allegedly committed suicide by consuming some poisonous substance at his home this morning, the police said.
- Watch - Bike riders swept away with flood water in West Bengal
- Bihar Assembly trust vote: Some Congress MLAs may back Nitish Kumar
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Indian women's cricket team
- Watch : 2-storey building collapses in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat floods: Death toll rises to 123
- Shehbaz Sharif likely to succeed Nawaz Sharif as Pakistan PM
- Watch: Akshay Kumar hails Indian Women's Cricket Team
- Terror funding case: NIA to seek court's consent for polygraph test on Separatist leaders
- Who is behind terror funding in Kashmir?
- Dawood Ibrahim may be behind terror funding in Kashmir: NIA sources
- Panama Papers case: Nawaz Sharif found guilty, sacked as Pakistan PM
- CM Nitish Kumar to expand Bihar cabinet today
- Rajya Sabha MP Dr Subhash Chandra's speech at Governor House in Shimla - Watch
- Himachal Pradesh Governor honours Rajya Sabha MP Dr Subhash Chandra
- Vande Mataram row: Chaos witnessed in Maharashtra Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal asked me to use abusive words: Ram Jethmalani tells Arun Jaitley
- Jab Harry Met Sejal: Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma head to Dubai for promotions- See pic
- Bollywood actor Inder Kumar suffers heart attack, passes away at 43
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- Bharti Singh to quit 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- High speed rail running at 100 km/h to connect Delhi with cities in UP, Haryana, Rajasthan
- Panama Papers case: Pakistan's Supreme Court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif
- Govt likely to extend July 31 deadline for filing income tax returns
- ITR filing 2017: Attention last minute tax filers! Know about key changes made by govt this year
- Will launch nuclear strike against China if President Donald Trump orders: US Navy Admiral Scott Swift
- Will Nitish Kumar's 'ghar wapsi' in NDA help BJP in Rajya Sabha? Here are the numbers
- Britain plans to send warship to South China Sea in move likely to irk Beijing
- French lawmakers approve law banning nepotism
- Modi govt to detect tax evaders via information from Instagram, Facebook post
- Nitish Kumar wins floor test in Bihar; Modi-led NDA goes strong in 18 Indian states