A shocking incident of how power some drunk politicians misbehave with common man has come to the fore.
Madhya Pradesh News
Irked over the absence of a former BJP MP accused in the infamous 2005 cash-for-query scam, a Delhi court on Tuesday gave him the last opportunity to appear on the next date when charges will be framed against him and 10 other ex-parliamentarians.
Nine CBI courts hearing Vyapam cases have been closed by the Madhya Pradesh High Court at the request of the agency, which wanted the cases to be shifted to its other special courts for a tighter scrutiny of trials.
Around 30 women led by activist Medha Patkar continued their sit-in on Saturday, demanding rehabilitation of the families affected by the Sardar Sarovar Dam to be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday.
Three persons, including two women, were killed in two separate incidents here when lightning struck them, police said today.
Police arrested the two persons from this district for allegedly luring the girls, all in the age group of 15 to 17 years.
The infighting within Janata Dal (United) seems to be undying and as per latest update, the Bhopal administration on Friday locked the JD(U) office in the city.
The incident took place on 19th August when the complainant, Akhilesh Yadav left from an ITC Company in Hyderabad and was on his way to Thirupathi with 647 cartons of cigarettes.
Judicial Magistrate Abhishek Saxena convicted Congress MLA from Kailaras, Ram Singh Yadav; former MLAs Harivallabh Shukla and Virendra Raghuvanshi and nine others.
The education authorities in Madhya Pradesh have suspended a teacher of a government school for allegedly defecating in the open.
Madhya Pradesh School Education Minister Vijay Shah has directed all private schools in Satna district to ensure that students answer their roll call with "Jai Hind" instead of the "Yes, Sir/Madam".
Soon school children in Satna district will have to say 'jai hind'.
Chouhan, 58, who has been declared the Chief Ministerial face by BJP President Amit Shah, acknowledges that Congress is the main challenger but feels it is not a force that is a threat to him.
Following a complaint by a local NGO 'Saharia Kranti' to the district authorities yesterday, the hostel superintendent, Ram Ratan Solanki, was suspended.
Hundreds of students of Madhya Pradesh's open school passed their Class X and XII examinations even without appearing in it.
The Uttar Pradesh government on Monday said 49 infants have died in a Farrukhabad hospital in the past 30 days.
As many as 36 newborns died in a government hospital here in Madhya Pradesh in August, the hospital authorities said on Monday.
A 17-year-old who was allegedly taking part in the Blue Whale Challenge committed suicide by standing before a running train here, the police said.
The top court also observed that the private colleges did not follow the Centers notification in connection with the counselling of private medical undergraduate courses.
Sharma further added that the plan of making gaushala inside the campus doesn't need permission from the University Grants Commission.
The ammonia gas leakage caused an explosion of a cylinder in the cold storage.
Around 260 people were injured in the stone-pelting at traditional "Gotmar Fair" in Chhindwara district.
Around 260 people were injured in the stone-pelting at centuries-old traditional "Gotmar Fair" in Chhindwara district of Madhya Pradesh. The condition of four persons is stated to be serious.
Hours after the Supreme Court's landmark judgement which banned the triple talaq with immediate effect, the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) convened a meeting on September 10 to discuss the court's verdict.
A case was registered against Singh on charges of unlawful compulsory labour, intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of peace and relevant section of the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, Khan said.
In the 2012 polls, BJP won 32 and Sena had bagged 15 seats.
The Modi-led government at the Centre has focused on skill development and started the 'Skill India' scheme.
BJP President Amit Shah ate a simple meal at the house of a tribal here on Sunday.
BJP on Wednesday won 26 out of the 43 posts of presidents of urban bodies in MP.
The chief minister said that Rs 8,500 crore would be invested to develop greenery on the sides of Narmada river and to treat its water in next three years.
- America flies fighter jets over North Korea amid rising tensions
- Watch: Marshal of the Indian Air Force (Late) Arjan Singh's state funeral
- Dawood Ibrahim's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested by Mumbai police
- IAF Marshal Arjan Singh laid to rest with full state honours
- Arrested Al-Qaeda terrorist's Rohingya connection discovered
- Pakistan a terror-manufacturing unit: India at UN
- Ryan International School, Gurugram reopens today after 7-year-old's murder
- Refugees or terrorists: This is how Pak is using Rohingyas against India
- Shocking! Two students kept hostage at Jagdalpur school
- Ivanka Trump meets External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj
- Yogi Adityanath, deputy CMs take oath as MLCs
- Ground report: Ceasefire violations wreaking havoc in Jammu villages
- Thane court sends Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar to 8-day police custody
- Five months after suspending the process of H-1B visas, US resumes operation
- Rohingyas a serious security threat, residing in India illegally: Centre tells SC
- Mumbai: 55-year-old mother gets her own son killed for sexually abusing her
- Manish Tewari posted abusive tweet against PM Modi on Sonia, Rahul instruction: BJP
- Heavy rains, lightning hits Mumbai; BMC on alert
- Dean Jones gets brutally trolled for his 'India needed rain to win' tweet
- MS Dhoni catches up on sleep at Chennai airport, Twitter is in love
- Seeking a job at NASA? This is what you're signing up for
- Pakistan a terror manufacturing unit: India at UN
- 'Ghumane waala daal': Stump mic reveals how MS Dhoni leads Team India from behind
- Can Sunil Grover and Ali Asgar be a part of TKSS again? Kapil Sharma’s response will make you happy
- Yuzvendra Chahal takes a dig at Steve Smith, says two new balls were an 'advantage' for Australia
- Virat Kohli is responsible for MS Dhoni's recent transformation, says Sourav Ganguly
- Rohingyas are a serious security threat, staying in India illegally, Centre tells Supreme Court
- Maya Kodnani was not present in Naroda Gam on day of riots: Amit Shah tells court
- Ryan student murder case: I saw Pradyuman's blood-stained bag, bottle, says traumatised classmate
- Suspected ISI agent arrested for threatening woman colonel