Chouhan, while addressing the 20th foundation day of Madhya Pradesh Madarsa Board here yesterday, also announced to raise the annual infrastructure development fund of each madarsa in the state from Rs 25,000 to Rs 50,000.
Madhya Pradesh News
Madhya Pradesh School Education Minister Vijay Shah on Friday urged madrasas to unfurl the Tricolour regularly to teach children how to love the country.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan laid the foundation stone of a solar plant for Raja Bhoj Airport in Madhya Pradesh.
A Jain couple from a small town in Madhya Pradesh has decided to abandon their three-year-old daughter and property, said to be worth 100 crores, to become monks under the 'Shwetambar' (white clad) order of their religion, according to their families.
A 20-year-old Bajrang Dal worker was allegedly killed here by unidentified persons, and police have arrested five suspects in this connection.
All hospitals and clinics have formed separate wards for treatment of patients suffering from the disease.
A young boy in Madhya Pradesh's Raigarh district, who became frightened of the final task of Blue Whale game of committing suicide, revealed his distress in his answer-sheet.
Madhya Pradesh Lokayukta police on Wednesday arrested a district treasury officer here while allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 1,000 for disposing of a pension case.
A shocking incident of how power some drunk politicians misbehave with common man has come to the fore.
Irked over the absence of a former BJP MP accused in the infamous 2005 cash-for-query scam, a Delhi court on Tuesday gave him the last opportunity to appear on the next date when charges will be framed against him and 10 other ex-parliamentarians.
Nine CBI courts hearing Vyapam cases have been closed by the Madhya Pradesh High Court at the request of the agency, which wanted the cases to be shifted to its other special courts for a tighter scrutiny of trials.
Around 30 women led by activist Medha Patkar continued their sit-in on Saturday, demanding rehabilitation of the families affected by the Sardar Sarovar Dam to be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday.
Three persons, including two women, were killed in two separate incidents here when lightning struck them, police said today.
Police arrested the two persons from this district for allegedly luring the girls, all in the age group of 15 to 17 years.
The infighting within Janata Dal (United) seems to be undying and as per latest update, the Bhopal administration on Friday locked the JD(U) office in the city.
The incident took place on 19th August when the complainant, Akhilesh Yadav left from an ITC Company in Hyderabad and was on his way to Thirupathi with 647 cartons of cigarettes.
Judicial Magistrate Abhishek Saxena convicted Congress MLA from Kailaras, Ram Singh Yadav; former MLAs Harivallabh Shukla and Virendra Raghuvanshi and nine others.
The education authorities in Madhya Pradesh have suspended a teacher of a government school for allegedly defecating in the open.
Madhya Pradesh School Education Minister Vijay Shah has directed all private schools in Satna district to ensure that students answer their roll call with "Jai Hind" instead of the "Yes, Sir/Madam".
Soon school children in Satna district will have to say 'jai hind'.
Chouhan, 58, who has been declared the Chief Ministerial face by BJP President Amit Shah, acknowledges that Congress is the main challenger but feels it is not a force that is a threat to him.
Following a complaint by a local NGO 'Saharia Kranti' to the district authorities yesterday, the hostel superintendent, Ram Ratan Solanki, was suspended.
Hundreds of students of Madhya Pradesh's open school passed their Class X and XII examinations even without appearing in it.
The Uttar Pradesh government on Monday said 49 infants have died in a Farrukhabad hospital in the past 30 days.
As many as 36 newborns died in a government hospital here in Madhya Pradesh in August, the hospital authorities said on Monday.
A 17-year-old who was allegedly taking part in the Blue Whale Challenge committed suicide by standing before a running train here, the police said.
The top court also observed that the private colleges did not follow the Centers notification in connection with the counselling of private medical undergraduate courses.
Sharma further added that the plan of making gaushala inside the campus doesn't need permission from the University Grants Commission.
The ammonia gas leakage caused an explosion of a cylinder in the cold storage.
- Honeypreet's husband Vishwas Gupta addresses a press conference - Watch
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan over terrorism in UNGA address
- Governance is not about votes, nation comes first: PM Modi
- Shabir Shah confesses to links with Hafiz Saeed: ED chargeheet
- DU professor insults goddess Durga on Facebook
- 101-year-old becomes fastest female centenarian in the world
- Senior journalist KJ Singh found dead at his residence in Mohali
- A look at Reliance Jio phone features
- We made IITs, IIMs, Pak created LeT & JeM: Sushma Swaraj at UNGA
- Everyone will get a home by 2022, says PM Modi
- Pak envoy shows fake photo to defame India at UN
- CBI begins investigation in Ryan murder case
- Sushma Swaraj addresses United Nations General Assembly
- PM Modi lauds Kashmiri boy Bilal Dar for actively taking up cleanliness drive
- UP police arrests another accused in Muzaffarnagar gang-rape case
- Meet Nirvaan, India's smallest and youngest baby born after 22 weeks
- Virat Kohli plays 10 times better when he fights with people: Stuart Clark warns Australia
- Honeypreet didn't let me come close to Gurmeet Ram Rahim, feared I may marry him: Rakhi Sawant
- Live - IND vs AUS, 3rd ODI: Aussie pacers remove both openers
- Pakistan envoy shows photo of Palestinian victim as 'evidence of atrocities' on Kashmiris
- Know why eating onion and garlic is a big no-no during Navratri?
- 'Foreigner hai aap'- Assamese girl denied entry into Agra monument, asked to prove herself an 'Indian'
- DU professor uses obscene language to insult goddess Durga
- We built IITs, IIMs, Pak created Lashkar, Jaish: Sushma at UNGA
- Ram Rahim used to organise 'Bigg Boss'-like show: Honeypreet's ex-husband
- Pakistan headed towards international isolation: Ex-Pak envoy
- Ind vs Aus, 3rd ODI: Wrist spinners in focus as curator promises batting paradise in Indore
- Rajkummar Rao's Newton beats Baahubali 2 in Oscar race—Here's how
- 'Kaskar used burner phones, sim boxes to call brother Dawood'
- Honeypreet stayed in our house on day of Ram Rahim's sentencing: Relative