Madhya Pradesh Assembly was adjourned on the second day of the budget session today after paying tributes to departed leaders including BJP veteran and former State Chief Minister Sundarlal Patwa.
Madhya Pradesh News
Five boys were allegedly forced by a man to take an 'innocence test' by dipping their hands in a cauldron of boiling oil to prove they had not stolen his son's mobile phone.
The 43rd edition of the Khajuraho Dance Festival here will have Bangladesh as the guest country.
A Bhopal court on Thursday sent the accused mastermind Rajan Tiwari of the Bhopal espionage case to police remand till February 21.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that waterways transportation would be started around river Narmada in the state.
The Ratlam district administration has registered a cheating case against the Regional Transport Officer (RTO) after recovering official files from a private office.
A Special Investigation Team (SIT) will look into the escape of two inmates from the Morena jail in Madhya Pradesh, police said on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh government has suspended Morena prison jailor Vijay Maurya and five other officials and employees a day after two under trial prisoners escaped from the district facility.
two inmates escaped from Madhya Pradesh`s Morena Jail.
The Supreme Court had on July 09, 2015, handed over the Vyapam cases to the CBI.
The Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) of the Mumbai has arrested a suspected SIMI aligned terrorist in Khajrana here, officials said.
Their modus-operandi is to make calls to the Army by posing as Indian officials in order to collect intelligence like security movements and operations.
A district collector in Madhya Pradesh has issued a circular asking people to worship their parents on Valentine's Day.
All the 11 men have been booked under provisions of the Indian Telegraph Act, besides Section 122 and 123 of Indian Penal Code (IPC).
Police have claimed to have bust a gang, which is allegedly involved in illegal arms dealing and arrested seven persons in this connection from here today.
Madhya Pradesh Government today extended by six months the tenure of the judicial commission probing the escape by eight SIMI activists from Bhopal Central Jail last year and their deaths in alleged police encounter.
The fire was doused in 10 minutes and no one was injured in it.
Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, along with seven other accused were acquitted by a Dewas court on Wednesday, in connection with former Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh ‘pracharak’ Sunil Joshi murder case.
Madhya Pradesh jail department has decided to send its guards for rigorous commando training to a centre of NSG.
Shehla Masood was shot dead in broad daylight near her house at Koh-e-Fiza area in Bhopal on August 16, 2011.
The help offered by EAM Sushma Swaraj to a four-day-old boy having a serious heart ailment has given a ray of hope to the newborn's parents.
Chouhan, in his Republic Day address, also praised the MP Police for its swiftness in neutralising eight SIMI suspects who escaped from local central jail last year, in an encounter here.
Despite offering freebies like books, bicycle and uniforms along with scholarships among others to enhance enrollment, Madhya Pradesh is among the top three states in the country where the percentage of out-of-school girls is the highest, according to an education status report for 2016.
The Congress on Tuesday staged demonstrations across Madhya Pradesh protesting cane charge on their state chief Arun Yadav, which left him injured, and sought punishment for those responsible for the "attack".
The Central Bureau of Investigation has filed a chargesheet in the Vyapam scam against four accused persons, including the candidate and solver in the Court of Special Magistrate, Gwalior.
Commenting on the ongoing protests in Katni following the transfer of Superintendent of Police (SP) Gaurav Tiwari who was investigating a Rs. 500-crore hawala racket, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday urged that the matter should be investigated by the Enforcement Directorate (ED), adding that whoever is guilty in the matter will not be spared.
The Madhya Pradesh government will organise mass 'Surya Namaskar' programme on Thursday in all schools, colleges and academic institutions across the state to mark the 154th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
A man put Rs 5 lakh in a box of sweets and gave it to the District Magistrate of Sheopur in Madhya Pradesh as a bribe, the officer, who refused to accept it, told media on Tuesday.
Madhya Pradesh government will hold mass 'Surya-Namaskar' on January 12 in all schools, colleges and academic institutions across the state to mark the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
Madhya Pradesh Government today announced major tax exemptions on purchase of point-of-sale (PoS) machines to promote cashless and digital transactions.
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- BJP begins counselling youths in Kashmir against stone pelting
- Himachal Pradesh's Mandi enters Limca Book of World Records
- DNA: Analysis on mobile technology disinfection that pose threat to patients
- DNA: Today in history, 21 February, 2017
- DNA: Today in History | February 20, 2017
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- 'Cyanide' Mallika, Sasikala's dangerous neighbour in Bengaluru prison, shifted
- Javed Miandad unfazed by Pakistani players' absence from IPL, says we've got our own PSL
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- 'BJP gaining in Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections after Hindutva introduced in campaign'
- Scam in Arvind Kejriwal's 'Mohalla Clinic'? Vigilance Department initiates probe over doctors earning Rs 4 lakh/month
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- Do you suffer from chronic knee pain? Online treatment may help you!
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni travelled in train with Jharkhand teammates
- PSL 2017: Chris Gayle, Kumar Sangakkara refuse to play league final in Lahore due to security reasons