Organ transplantation have come from 23 brain dead people in the city in last 21 months.
Madhya Pradesh News
Two students of Bhopal’s National Law Institute University have accused their seniors of indulging in ragging, sexual abuse.
Praveen Yadav, one of the key accused in the high-profile Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) or Vyapam scam, ended his life by committing suicide on Wednesday.
The apex court also asked that why was the case not handed over to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) at the time.
The incident took place in the Shivpuri area of the state. According to ANI, the youth was allegedly thrashed and forced to eat excreta on July 16.
Prices of tomatoes continue to rise across India adding to the distress of common man.
The van was targeted when it reached Maharana Pratap Nagar to deposit money in an ATM.
The Madhya Pradesh government on Tuesday said six persons were killed and as many were injured in the police action during the farmers' stir in Mandsaur district, as it blamed drug peddlers and anti-social elements for triggering violence.
The incident occurred last month but came to light with the trio's arrest on Monday.
Mahendra Lodi was beaten up by women inside the court premises after a woman claimed that he kept creating a nuisance with women.
The opening day of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly's monsoon session was on Monday adjourned after paying tributes to the departed leaders, including Union minister Anil Madhav Dave, and the farmers killed in police firing in Mandsaur last month.
One person was on Friday arrested from Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh by West Bengal CID for his alleged involvement in a medical admission racket.
Residents of Pachor, Gulkhedi – two villages in Madhya Pradesh - are under lens for 'renting' their kids to be part of gangs that strike at glitzy weddings in Delhi and other big cities and go in hiding.
Narottam Mishra was recently disqualified by the Election Commission.
Website creator Swapnil Parkhiya while highlighting the technical aspects of the website also informed that apart from being mobile-friendly, it can be shared on Facebook and Twitter.
While 19 out of 32 persons, already booked under NDPS Act, are carrying rewards of Rs 5,000 each on their heads, 12 others are carrying bounty of Rs 1,000 each and one of Rs 3,000.
Earlier on Friday, one more farmer named Deena Mahriya committed suicide by hanging himself in his house due to financial crisis.
The incident took place when the victim's parents had gone to work.
At least five people including four girls were killed after being struck by lightning in Madhya Pradesh's Dindori district on Wednesday.
State Administrative Service officer was caught receiving Rs 12 lakh and jewellery worth Rs 10 lakh from a nursing home owner.
The South-West Monsoon is set to enter Punjab and Haryana including Chandigarh over the next three days, a senior meteorologist said today.
Prohibitory orders were clamped in Azad Nagar of Madhya Pradesh`s Alirajpur district following communal tension, police said on Tuesday
Satna Municipal Commissioner Surendra Kathuria was arrested on Monday by the Lokayukta while accepting Rs 12 lakh cash and gold worth Rs 10 lakh as an instalment of bribe.
Five people were killed and two were injured after being struck by lightning in separate incidents in Chhindwara and Mandsaur districts since Sunday morning, as the monsoon got active in parts of Madhya Pradesh.
The Swabhimani Paksha leader said the Union government had not done enough for farmers.
The Election Commission (EC) on Saturday disqualified senior Madhya Pradesh minister Narottam Mishra for filing wrong accounts of election expenditure.
According to Khan, villagers had informed that some carcasses were lying scattered in Hatupura and Matkora areas.
The Madhya Pradesh authorities on Thursday decided to withdraw the sedition charges slapped on 15 Muslims who were arrested for allegedly shouting pro-Pakistan slogans and bursting crackers after the neighbouring country's victory over India in the finals of ICC Champions Trophy.
The Madhya Pradesh Government on Wednesday suspended two top officials, including former Mandsaur`s District Collector Swatantra Kumar Singh and Superintendent of Police (SP) O P Tripathi, for failing to control the famers` agitation that resulted into police firing on June 6.
In Dhamna village of Narsinghpur district, 65-year-old farmer Laxmi Gumasta allegedly committed suicide by consuming some poisonous substance at his home this morning, the police said.
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Zee News remains number 1 Hindi channel for 29th week
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Dr Subhash Chandra raises cable licensing issue in Parliament
- Ghatkopar: Death toll in Mumbai building collapse rises to 17
- Separatist leader Shabir Shah arrested for terror funding, to be presented before Delhi court today
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- Rift in JD(U) over aligning with BJP: Sharad Yadav not kept in loop by Nitish, say senior leaders
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Kapil Sharma Show: Sumona Chakravarti will NEVER work with Krushna Abhishek—Here's why
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you
- 4G speed on Jio network slowest in India; Airtel has the fastest: OpenSignal