Senior Congress leader Gurudas Kamat on Thursday said he has requested party president Sonia Gandhi to relieve him of the responsibilities of Rajasthan.
Maharashtra Rural Development Minister Pankaja Munde today said the Nanded-Hyderabad flight services will give a boost to tourism and development in the Marathawada region.
Farmers in Sinnar and Igatpuri talukas here who have parted with their lands for the proposed Mumbai-Nagpur 702-km Sumruddhi Expressway project, will be compensated adequately, according to Nashik Collector B Radhakrishna.
The National Flying Training Institute aircraft crashed at around 9.30 am into the Vainganga river, police said.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Thursday said the government will make a provision of Rs 1,000 crore to procure tur that has reached the NAFED centres by April 22.
In one of the deadliest attacks, 300 to 400 heavily-armed Maoists, women included, ambushed a CRPF contingent in a forested patch in Chhattisgarh on Monday, killing 25 troopers.
The Shiv Sena on Tuesday said that the RSS headquarters has become the "second seat of power" in the country and it does not deem anybody fit for the president's post except Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat.
A 30-year-old police constable allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at the government quarters here.
The Bombay High Court on Tuesday granted bail to Sadhvi Pragya, who is a prime accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case.
In the elections to the 10 municipal corporations across the state held in February this year, the BJP won eight civic bodies.
The services of Mumbai local trains in Mumbai were on Monday morning affected after track fracture was reported.
Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray wants Bharat Ratna award for freedom fighter Vinayak Damodar Savarkar.
Around 62 percent turnout was registered in the polling held on Wednesday for the Chandrapur, Parbhani and Latur municipal corporations.
A team of Nashik district administration visited Hivare yesterday and verified that all houses have toilets.
Fifty-seven percent turnout was registered in the polling held on Wednesday for the Chandrapur municipal corporation in Maharashtra.
Seventy percent turnout was registered in the polling held on Wednesday for the Parbhani municipal corporation in Maharashtra.
In the 70-member Latur corporation, it will a test of political clout for BJP leader and state minister Sambhajirao Nilangekar and the local Congress MLA Amit Deshmukh.
Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad on Thursday boarded an Air India flight and travelled business class from Hyderabad to Delhi
The latest sanction comes a week after the Enforcement Directorate (ED) issued another non-bailable warrant against him in a money laundering case.
Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad was capturted on camera while arguing with a police officer in Latur district of Maharashtra during a protest over a non-functioning ATM.
The incident occurred at around 2.40 pm on Monday in front of Vasudha Society on Baner Road near Baner Phata.
The northerly winds bring dry and hot winds to Maharashtra which have increased the day temperatures at several places in the state.
The Shiv Sena on Monday asked the BJP whether it needs its allies, while cautioning the party against losing sight of issues across the country during its march to rule from Panchayat to Parliament.
Satyanand Gaitonde, a Close Protection Officer with a security agency in Canada, who has been providing soft skills training to Mumbai police personnel here for the last few months, says he took up this task in order to serve his country, a wish harboured by his late father.
A structure taller than Dubai’s iconic 163-floor Burj Khalifa with a green boulevard bigger than Mumbai’s Marine Drive will form part of a new eastern waterfront to be developed on a wasteland in the country’s financial capital.
Holding organisational polls for the election of office-bearers of the front outfits was the first major reform introduced by party vice president Rahul Gandhi.
The Western Railway recently celebrated 164th anniversary of the first train which ran between Bori Bunder and Thane on April 16, 1853.
It's unbelievable but yet you have to believe it!
Acting on a tip-off, the local police on Saturday arrested as many as 75 persons after raiding an illegal dance bar at Ulhasnagar in the district.
Eight engineering students, including two girls, from Belgaum in Karnataka drowned in the sea off Malvan, Sindhudurg, here on Saturday afternoon, police said.
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- No country questioned India's surgical strikes, says PM Modi in US
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realises highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- Eid being celebrated across the country today
- At least 6 dead, several missing after tourist boat sinks in Colombia
- Mumbai suffers from water logging due to monsoon rains
- Modi in US: I will fulfill the dreams you have seen for India, PM tells Indian diaspora
- Modi in US: Donald Trump knows Indo-American job creators back PM Modi
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Chinese troops enter India in Sikkim sector, scuffle with Army jawans, destroy Indian bunkers
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- WATCH: Kuldeep Yadav outfoxes Jason Holder, MS Dhoni does the rest to send West Indies skipper packing
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Kerala Sabarimala temple's gold-coated flag damaged; three held
- WATCH: Virat Kohli simulates MS Dhoni's 'Helicopter shot' for a six during 2nd ODI against West Indies
- After Eid prayers, clashes break out between security forces, stone pelters in Kashmir Valley; 10 protesters injured
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- LIVE: Eliminating terrorism is top priority for both nations: PM Modi at joint media address with President Trump
- India's tour of West Indies: Skipper Virat Kohli hints at Rishabh Pant's inclusion for third ODI
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- Haryana govt has disbursed Rs 2,400 cr compensation to farmers: CM Manohar Lal Khattar