Senior Congress leader Gurudas Kamat on Thursday said he has requested party president Sonia Gandhi to relieve him of the responsibilities of Rajasthan.
Maharashtra Rural Development Minister Pankaja Munde today said the Nanded-Hyderabad flight services will give a boost to tourism and development in the Marathawada region.
Farmers in Sinnar and Igatpuri talukas here who have parted with their lands for the proposed Mumbai-Nagpur 702-km Sumruddhi Expressway project, will be compensated adequately, according to Nashik Collector B Radhakrishna.
The National Flying Training Institute aircraft crashed at around 9.30 am into the Vainganga river, police said.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Thursday said the government will make a provision of Rs 1,000 crore to procure tur that has reached the NAFED centres by April 22.
In one of the deadliest attacks, 300 to 400 heavily-armed Maoists, women included, ambushed a CRPF contingent in a forested patch in Chhattisgarh on Monday, killing 25 troopers.
The Shiv Sena on Tuesday said that the RSS headquarters has become the "second seat of power" in the country and it does not deem anybody fit for the president's post except Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat.
A 30-year-old police constable allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at the government quarters here.
The Bombay High Court on Tuesday granted bail to Sadhvi Pragya, who is a prime accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case.
In the elections to the 10 municipal corporations across the state held in February this year, the BJP won eight civic bodies.
The services of Mumbai local trains in Mumbai were on Monday morning affected after track fracture was reported.
Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray wants Bharat Ratna award for freedom fighter Vinayak Damodar Savarkar.
Around 62 percent turnout was registered in the polling held on Wednesday for the Chandrapur, Parbhani and Latur municipal corporations.
A team of Nashik district administration visited Hivare yesterday and verified that all houses have toilets.
Fifty-seven percent turnout was registered in the polling held on Wednesday for the Chandrapur municipal corporation in Maharashtra.
Seventy percent turnout was registered in the polling held on Wednesday for the Parbhani municipal corporation in Maharashtra.
In the 70-member Latur corporation, it will a test of political clout for BJP leader and state minister Sambhajirao Nilangekar and the local Congress MLA Amit Deshmukh.
Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad on Thursday boarded an Air India flight and travelled business class from Hyderabad to Delhi
The latest sanction comes a week after the Enforcement Directorate (ED) issued another non-bailable warrant against him in a money laundering case.
Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad was capturted on camera while arguing with a police officer in Latur district of Maharashtra during a protest over a non-functioning ATM.
The incident occurred at around 2.40 pm on Monday in front of Vasudha Society on Baner Road near Baner Phata.
The northerly winds bring dry and hot winds to Maharashtra which have increased the day temperatures at several places in the state.
The Shiv Sena on Monday asked the BJP whether it needs its allies, while cautioning the party against losing sight of issues across the country during its march to rule from Panchayat to Parliament.
Satyanand Gaitonde, a Close Protection Officer with a security agency in Canada, who has been providing soft skills training to Mumbai police personnel here for the last few months, says he took up this task in order to serve his country, a wish harboured by his late father.
A structure taller than Dubai’s iconic 163-floor Burj Khalifa with a green boulevard bigger than Mumbai’s Marine Drive will form part of a new eastern waterfront to be developed on a wasteland in the country’s financial capital.
Holding organisational polls for the election of office-bearers of the front outfits was the first major reform introduced by party vice president Rahul Gandhi.
The Western Railway recently celebrated 164th anniversary of the first train which ran between Bori Bunder and Thane on April 16, 1853.
It's unbelievable but yet you have to believe it!
Acting on a tip-off, the local police on Saturday arrested as many as 75 persons after raiding an illegal dance bar at Ulhasnagar in the district.
Eight engineering students, including two girls, from Belgaum in Karnataka drowned in the sea off Malvan, Sindhudurg, here on Saturday afternoon, police said.
- MCD Election Results 2017: BJP wins big, thanks Delhiites for faith in party
- Delhi MCD Election Results 2017: Confident of BJP's win in civic polls, says Manoj Tiwari
- Discussion - The big issues of Delhi MCD elections 2017
- It's people's mandate, accept it gracefully: Sheila Dikshit on MCD election results
- PM Modi launches first Udan flight from Shimla to Delhi
- MCD Election Results 2017: Role of Muslims in BJP's victory in Delhi
- Reason behind AAP losing MCD elections - Watch
- AAP's Sanjay Singh resigns as Punjab incharge after Delhi rout
- Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar appointed new DG CRPF
- Bollywood actor and BJP MP Vinod Khanna passes away at 70
- Anna Hazare slams Arvind Kejriwal, says there's difference between his action and words
- DNA: Comparison between Army and CRPF's preparation for different operations
- UP: Muslim woman gets triple talaq via speed post in Amroha
- Watch - Canadian woman stuck on crane being rescued by Toronto firefighter!
- MCD Election Results 2017: BJP headed for landslide win in Delhi
- Check bse.odisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic; Odisha BSE HSC Class 10 Results 2017, BSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha Matric Results 2017 declared
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results declared. Check cgbse.nic.in, results.cg.nic.in
- JEE Main Result 2017 to be declared today; check jeemain.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in
- CGBSE Class 12 Board Result 2017: Chhattisgarh Board Higher Secondary Class 12 Results to be declared today at cgbse.nic.in
- Baba Ramdev says 'I am safe and healthy, don't believe in any rumours'
- Vinod Khanna dies of cancer – All you need to know about the condition that killed the veteran actor
- Actor-politician Vinod Khanna passes away
- Spat between world's heaviest woman Eman's kin & doctors gets murkier, mother releases new video
- Harbhajan Singh accuses Jet Airways pilot of racism; airline apologises, derosters accused
- Britain reduced India to one of the "poorest, illiterate and diseased places on Earth", need a museum to educate children: Shashi Tharoor
- Pakistan rejects India's request for consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav, says it is meant for prisoners, not spies
- THIS decision proved master stroke for BJP in MCD elections
- JEE Main Result 2017 to be declared on April 27; check jeemain.nic.in
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' frenzy – Planning to book tickets? You might have to go through all this
- Salman Khan’s TV show may replace ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’?