The Common Admission Process (CAP) allotment results have been published on the basis of the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test, 2017.
The Yuva Sena leader's demand for Tawde and Deshmukh's resignation came even as MU announced four lecture-free days to expedite the online assessment process.
Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis Monday said his government was ready to discuss the loan waiver scheme for farmers with opposition Congress-NCP leaders.
The two inmates cut the CCTV cable in the premises and used it as a rope to climb up the jail wall.
Her morning walk turned out to be fatal in a freaking mishap. A former Doordarshan anchor died after a coconut tree fell on her while she was taking a morning walk near a road close to her housing society.
The New Maharashtra Sadan was in the news in 2014 when Shiv Sena MPs allegedly tried to force feed a worker observing Roza, claiming bad quality food was served to them.
Poen was arrested under IPC section 354 (C) (watching/capturing image of a woman engaged in private act), which attracts jail term of up to three years.
The incident came barely a week after the first anniversary of the horrific Kopardi gangrape, murder and mutilation of a 15-year-old schoolgirl. Mandave is barely 100 kms from Kopardi.
A Pune-based techie bled to death on road after several passerbys chose to click pictures and shoot videos, instead of helping him reach hospital.
The incident took place on Tuesday at around 6.15 am when the 33-year-old gangster, Rafiuddin Shaikh alias Guddya, had gone for a morning walk by the river bank.
A petition was filed on Thursday in the Supreme Court challenging the Bombay High Court's order granting bail to Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
Bhiku Daji Bhilare, born on November 28, 1919, is survived by three sons.
The police have arrested a 27-year-old man on the complaint of a college going girl that he allegedly stalked her and made lewd gestures at her in suburban Powai.
Rohit Tilak is the grandson of late Jayantrao Tilak, who was a senior Congress leader and Member of Parliament.
Following the Dhaka terror attacks last year, the National Investigation Agency had filed a case against Zakir Naik and other officials of his NGO Islamic Research Foundation.
Rains continued to lash Mumbai metropolitan region for the fourth day on Tuesday with IMD's Santacruz and Colaba stations recording a three digit rainfall in last 24-hours.
The accused has been identified as Salim Khan who hails from Uttar Pradesh's Fatehpur district.
They are former Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Chhagan Bhujbal and Ramesh Kadam, both currently in custody for various corruption offences.
In yet another incident, a girl was allegedly molested by a co-passenger at the church gate railway station in Mumbai on Saturday.
Two fire brigade personnels rescued a boy stranded in a swollen Ulhas river in the district amid heavy rain last night.
The house located on a hillock at Mharal village in Kalyan tehsil, collapsed at around 2:30 am after the region witnessed heavy downpour for the last two days, district disaster management officer Asmita Nikam said.
Mizoram's Congress Legislature Party (CLP) today urged all the legislators in the state to vote for Meira Kumar in the presidential election, a press statement issued by CLP Secretary H Rohluna said.
Three men were killed after the car in which they were travelling rammed into an electricity pole near the Railway quarters in Civil Line area of the city last night.
The Governor of Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu CH Vidyasagar Rao and Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis released the book 'Marching with a Billion: Analysing Narendra Modi's Government At Midterm' here on Thursday.
An unidentified caller on Thursday warned of an impending bomb blast at Mumbai's busy Churchgate train station, prompting a massive search operation at the railway station.
A 31-year-old man was reportedly beaten up by a mob on suspicion of carrying beef in Nagpur's Bharsingi village.
The Bohri Kitchen run by Munaf and his mother Nafisa at the heart of Mumbai is known for serving authentic Bohri cuisine.
A bomb threat was sounded at Church Gate Station on Thursday.
The incident, that shook the entire nation, the Mumbai railway police on Thursday arrested the man, accused of masturbating at a 22-year-old woman on a local train.
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Hooligans and police clash in Jewar, Greater Noida; 4 arrested, 2 absconding
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Saliva analysis turns up evidence of 'ghost' ancient human species!
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi