Union minister Nitin Gadkari on Saturday said here that the ideology of the RSS was "the solution to all the problems".
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis today stressed the need to focus on group farming and creating water storage structures like farm ponds to increase the productivity of crops.
In a major reshuffle in the Maharashtra police department, the government has transferred 137 officers, including from the Indian Police Service (IPS) and the SP-level officers.
Following Sadhvi Pragya Thakur's accusations of being a victim of Congress' conspiracy, the grand old party on Friday said it was the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) that helped the former in getting bail.
Senior Congress leader Gurudas Kamat on Thursday said he has requested party president Sonia Gandhi to relieve him of the responsibilities of Rajasthan.
Maharashtra Rural Development Minister Pankaja Munde today said the Nanded-Hyderabad flight services will give a boost to tourism and development in the Marathawada region.
Farmers in Sinnar and Igatpuri talukas here who have parted with their lands for the proposed Mumbai-Nagpur 702-km Sumruddhi Expressway project, will be compensated adequately, according to Nashik Collector B Radhakrishna.
The National Flying Training Institute aircraft crashed at around 9.30 am into the Vainganga river, police said.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Thursday said the government will make a provision of Rs 1,000 crore to procure tur that has reached the NAFED centres by April 22.
In one of the deadliest attacks, 300 to 400 heavily-armed Maoists, women included, ambushed a CRPF contingent in a forested patch in Chhattisgarh on Monday, killing 25 troopers.
The Shiv Sena on Tuesday said that the RSS headquarters has become the "second seat of power" in the country and it does not deem anybody fit for the president's post except Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat.
A 30-year-old police constable allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at the government quarters here.
The Bombay High Court on Tuesday granted bail to Sadhvi Pragya, who is a prime accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case.
In the elections to the 10 municipal corporations across the state held in February this year, the BJP won eight civic bodies.
The services of Mumbai local trains in Mumbai were on Monday morning affected after track fracture was reported.
Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray wants Bharat Ratna award for freedom fighter Vinayak Damodar Savarkar.
Around 62 percent turnout was registered in the polling held on Wednesday for the Chandrapur, Parbhani and Latur municipal corporations.
A team of Nashik district administration visited Hivare yesterday and verified that all houses have toilets.
Fifty-seven percent turnout was registered in the polling held on Wednesday for the Chandrapur municipal corporation in Maharashtra.
Seventy percent turnout was registered in the polling held on Wednesday for the Parbhani municipal corporation in Maharashtra.
In the 70-member Latur corporation, it will a test of political clout for BJP leader and state minister Sambhajirao Nilangekar and the local Congress MLA Amit Deshmukh.
Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad on Thursday boarded an Air India flight and travelled business class from Hyderabad to Delhi
The latest sanction comes a week after the Enforcement Directorate (ED) issued another non-bailable warrant against him in a money laundering case.
Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad was capturted on camera while arguing with a police officer in Latur district of Maharashtra during a protest over a non-functioning ATM.
The incident occurred at around 2.40 pm on Monday in front of Vasudha Society on Baner Road near Baner Phata.
The northerly winds bring dry and hot winds to Maharashtra which have increased the day temperatures at several places in the state.
The Shiv Sena on Monday asked the BJP whether it needs its allies, while cautioning the party against losing sight of issues across the country during its march to rule from Panchayat to Parliament.
Satyanand Gaitonde, a Close Protection Officer with a security agency in Canada, who has been providing soft skills training to Mumbai police personnel here for the last few months, says he took up this task in order to serve his country, a wish harboured by his late father.
A structure taller than Dubai’s iconic 163-floor Burj Khalifa with a green boulevard bigger than Mumbai’s Marine Drive will form part of a new eastern waterfront to be developed on a wasteland in the country’s financial capital.
Holding organisational polls for the election of office-bearers of the front outfits was the first major reform introduced by party vice president Rahul Gandhi.
- Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement over Kashmir issue
- Raid in retired colonel's house in Meerut; firearms, animal skin, 1 crore cash recovered
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Chhattisgarh: CRPF halts all operations related to road safety in Maoist-prone area
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath addresses RSS workers in Gorakhpur
- DNA: Sudden rise in demand for nuclear shelters in Japan - Are they feeling threatened?
- Enough is enough: Video of CRPF soldier seeking revenge for Sukma martyrs goes viral
- Is National Conference following the footsteps of Muslim League?
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- Fateh Ka Fatwa : Banking activity and its propaganda in Islam
- DNA: Today in History | April 29, 2017
- Fateh Ka Fatwa : Banking activity and its propaganda in Islam, Part-II
- IPL 2017: Robin Uthappa threatens Siddarth Kaul with body contact, then angry Yuvraj Singh takes over — WATCH
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- IPL 2017: Jasprit Bumrah hunts down Lions in their own den, as Mumbai beat Gujarat in Super Over – Watch Video
- Retd Colonel's residence raided in Meerut; 50,000 cartridges, 40 rifles, pistols, Rs 1 cr cash, 117 kg meat seized
- Abu Tahir, suspected Al Qaeda recruit from Kerala, killed in Syria in attack by US
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- GL vs MI: 1 run needed from 1 ball, and then 'game-changer' Ravindra Jadeja shows his master-class – Watch Video
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion – Check out final opening day breakup at Box Office
- Income Tax filing 2017: You can make these 6 investments for tax-free income
- Bollywood diva Disha Patani rates Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh on a scale of 1 to 10 – Watch Video
- After Sukma attack, a CRPF jawan says 'enough is enough...no money required, only vengeance` - Watch
- Hitting the roof: Rahul Tripathi welcomes Sreenath Aravind in Pune with monster six — VIDEO
- This might be MS Dhoni's last stint in Indian Premier League, feels Ricky Ponting