Young Innovator Awards 2016
Zee 24 Taas Young Innovator Awards 2016 invites entries from students for any innovation done in the field of Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Agriculture and Medicine/Pharmacy. The additional category introduced this year is “Rancho” wherein an out of college student can also participate.
These entries could be an individual one or a group entry, where students need to send the entry form along with abstract of their project with supporting documents like photographs or videos through e-mail or post to Zee Media office.
The innovation needs to be a breakthrough in that field rather than being just a college project and pilots of these innovations have been done on a primary level.
Short listing of entries would be done by an eminent jury from the respective fields, where top twenty entries would be finalized for further screening. In the final process, top 11 entries would be selected by the veteran scientists & technical experts.
Criterion for sending Entries;
- Open for: From 11th Standard to Post-Graduate
- Information Technology
- Rancho * (for out of college student)
*For Rancho category the innovator should not be related to any research / educational/ academic institute in last three years (before submission of this application) and the project should be his/her own creation.
- Submit the entry form along with project abstract & project photographs/videos if available as supporting documents.
- Entry can be sent through email or post on following address:
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zee Media Corporation Limited
4th floor, "B" Wing,
Madhu industrial Estate,
Pandurang Budhakar Marg,
- The registration for entries will open on 20th Dec 2016
- Last date for sending entries is 28th Jan 2017
- For more details, please call 022-24827777 / 022-24827862 (9 am – 7 pm)
The entries would to be shortlisted on following criterion:
- Uniqueness of the idea
- Authenticity of the idea
- Clarity of the concept
- Originality of the idea
- Practicality of the idea
- Thought Process for Production
- Benefits to the society