Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry has announced its second Android-based smartphone DTEK50 at $299.
The phone combines BlackBerry`s security, privacy and productivity with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow experience.
Here are a few security features for which BlackBerry DTEK50 is touted to be world's most secured smartphone.
1. The device comes with DTEK app that enables users to automatically monitor their operating system and apps to know when their privacy could be at risk and to take action to improve it.
2. The DTEK app also tracks applications and notifies you when someone is taking pictures or videos without your knowledge, turning your microphone on, sending a text message, or accessing your contacts or location.
3. DTEK50 encrypts all users` information, including business critical data and personal data such as pictures, videos and contacts.
4. Malware protection is also built-in along with back-up, wipe and restore capabilities.
5. DTEK50 supports BlackBerry`s suite of EMM applications and secure productivity solutions, including --WatchDox for secure file-sharing, Good Work for business-class email and collaboration tools, Strong Authentication as a VPN solution, SecuSUITE for Enterprise for secure voice and instant messaging communication, BBM Protected for encrypted messaging and BES12 for secure cross-platform management.
With Agency Inputs