Forgot your smartphone password? Know how to open it
If you have forgotten your phone's pattern lock password, here's what you can do.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Almost all of us have this habit to keep our smartphone password protected. We don't want people to unnecessarily fiddle with our smartphone
But sometimes we ourselves can forget our pattern lock password. What happens if you have forgotten your password?
If it has happened with you as well, here's what you can do.
1. At first switch off your smartphone.
2. Then press the phone's volume button, power button and home screen button all at the same time.
3. You will see five options
a. Reboot data
b. Wipe data/factory reset
c. Install update
d. Power down
e. Advance option
4. Select wipe data/factory reset button and press yes. But before doing this, be doubly sure. Because once you select yes, all your previous data will be erased. It is advisable to have a back up of all your data before you opt for such functions.
5. After a while, your phone will need a restart. You can now easily unlock your phone and also set a new pattern lock.