Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Chinese technology company Lenovo has launched the K5 Note with theatreMax technology in India.
The 3GB varient of the Lenovo K5 Note starts at Rs 11,999 while he 4GB varient starts at Rs 13,499.
Here are the key features of the Lenovo K5 Note.
1. The Lenovo K5 Note comes with 1.8 Ghz octacore processor, 32GB internal storage (expandable upto 128 GB).
2. It comes with 13MP PDAF rear camera and an 8MP wide angle 1.4mm pixel selfie camera and 3,500 mAh battery.
3. Featuring 5.5-inch Full HD display with a 178 degrees wide viewing angle, the Lenovo K5 Note delivers an uncompromised entertainment experience for streaming and watching video.
4. Unlike VR, TheaterMax in Lenovo K5 Note allows a user to delve into new experience, when watching movies, videos and playing games with a pair of Lenovo VR glasses.
5. K5 Note is also more secure with fast 0.3 sec fingerprint sensor for hassle-free authentication to unlock the device.
6. The smartphone also comes with advanced sound input and recording capabilities with 3-mic system and Wolfson audio codecto filter out ambient noise and greatly enhance sound quality during recording.