Lenovo K6 Power smartphone launched in India at Rs 9,999
New Delhi: Chinese technology company Lenovo on Tuesday launched it much anticipated K6 Power smartphone that is equipped with a powerful 4,000 mAh battery.
Pricing it competitively at just Rs 9,999, the Lenovo K6 Power will be available exclusively on etailer Flipkart from December 6 on open sale.
The smartphone is an extension of the company's popular K series including the likes of K3 Note, K4 Note and K5 Note.
"K series has been very successful for us so far. We have delivered some great K series devices. K6 Power is the complete all-rounder. People are looking at great battery, great camera, strong processor, great display with TheatreMax technology. Like other K series devices, we are hopeful that K6 Power will be a tremendous success in India," Sudhin Mathur, Executive Director,Lenovo MBG, told IANS here.
The full-metal body design smartphone features 5-inch full-HD display, Dolby Atmos sound, 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 graphics, finger-print sensor,3GB of RAM and runs on Lenovo Pure UI on top of Android Marshmallow operating system.
The smartphone sports 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, 8MP front camera with wide angle lens, has 32GB of internal storage expandable up to 128GB and houses 4,000mAh battery.
According to a recent report by International Data Corporation (IDC), Lenovo Group, which constitutes almost a fourth of total online smartphone shipments, continues to lead online channel followed by Xiaomi.
Samsung led the Indian smartphone market with 23 percentage share with 8 percent sequential growth followed by Lenovo Group (including Motorola) at second place with 9.6 percent share of smartphones in the third quarter of this year, IDC said.
With Agency Input
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened